xisto Community
FaLgoR

Login System Lets do it :)

on register.php: It says that I shouldnt leave any blank, when I havent...login.php: just wont loginand I cant test any other pages as I havent logged in, could you please test this script to see if it works for you or not?

Oh heeeeeeeeell.... look at this:

Login: <input type="text" name="name"><br>

the name is incorret, and it does the field "login" be in blank. Just change it for:

Login: <input type="text" name="login">

I've edited my post. Try to register now. I'll try to find the login problems. Sorry for the mistakes =[

i have fixed all the problems, I think. I've writed somethings wrong in the code. Yes, just litle HTML mystakes, because the PHP code is working fine (now I've tested it). Try to use this version 1.0 of the code... (LoL) If there are any other problems just post here and i'll fix them (again). Thx

oh great I really really really needed this. been searching for something like this for ages dude. I am going to go and try it now. By the way did you make this up or find it from elsewhere ?

oh great I really really really needed this. been searching for something like this for ages dude. I am going to go and try it now. By the way did you make this up or find it from elsewhere ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd make it. I only came to the forum, new topic and I did it that time... but not be tested this script is causing some problems, hehehe

And cragglo, I'll look at the error... Its a litle hard to do it but I'll try..

by the way, DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE DATABASE CONNECTIONS IN THE PAGES, OR IT WILL NEVER WORK

just rembering

if you have made the page conn.php just like I've explained above, just put the function include("conn.php"); at the header of all the pages which needs and db connection (register.php, login.php, admin.php, verify.php, profiles.php.........)

ok, I've fixed all the problems and tested thecode in my PC, and now I'm sure it's working fine. Sorry for all my mistakes, I'd made this code here in the forum, without testing. Any other problems (its the 5th time Im saing it hauiehaihea) dont forget to tell me again!

but just remembering, my objective with this post is give some idea of how to make an login sistem, no make all the codes for you. It's for learning. You can help me sometimes, huh ??if you find an error, try to look for it, if you can't fix, post here. But I really think its working fine right now. :rolleyes: