xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Donegal

When Was The Last Time You Watched A Television? Poll

When was the last time you watched the imfamous television?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I watched t.v. a few hours ago, for about eight minutes. It was the Tyra Banks show and my mom called me in to here this story about some drug-addict lady who gave up her kids so she could go get high and never saw them again. I think she lives on the street now??Anyway, it's nothing I haven't seen on Dr. Phil. Stay away from drugs guys, just stay away :)

i just watched this morning, some poeple are really addicted, i just watch my favourite shows then do other stuff. it's important to get out and exersise but you need your entertainment aswell :) i like comedy, and stuff like bones/lost that tpe of stuff. no offense but reality shows are a load of ******* i think they should be banned.

I am currently watching and posting.But I think "Never" shouldn't be in the poll because it is impossible.Everyone must has watched some videos.

A couple of months ago, if I recall correctly. It is mainly due to the fact that I don't have a TV, which in a way sucks, but most of the stuff on there is junk, so it isn't that bad. Also, you can watch quite a lot of TV programs via the Internet, which I have been doing recently.

Oh well, I am not much into watching Television day in and out, just watch it when I feel like or if there is any special event going on. To be precise I try to watch UFC and Gamer tv if possible otherwise Television or no Television it doesnt make much difference to me. Moreover, who needs Television when you have The All mighty Computer.

I watched our DVD's of Everwood's season one. I really haven't watched all that much this school year, hardly any in the summer either. There's not all that much on any more that I care to see, and I have so much out side of home, at school and work and anything else under the sun. Senior year is always soooo busy!

Im going to sell my tv soon.... The only thing I use it for lately is as an alarm clock, a very expensive one indeed. Then when I wake up I shut it off. I mean, seriously... Everything I would watch on it I can find on the internet. And when it is a soccer game or an important event there is nothing like going out to see it at some bar with friends. I guess the only use I can have for it would be for video games, but I dont have a console =(... Not that I am dying for one anyway Though I would definitely buy either the wii or the ps3 sometime.

Hi,I work for more than 12 hours so the only thing I can do when I come back is either watch some T.v or read a book. So I get an hour of watching T.v and then an hour of reading a book then some dinner and into the sack :XD:

Let's see the last time I watch tv was 8 years ago last night when I went to bed around 11 PM :XD:, I usually listen to the tv when I am posting or talking to people and sometimes for the heck of it, thanks to my enviromental class, I keep it off for 4-5 hours and enjoy the peace and quiet of my computer and fans running :).

Usually when theres a special event on, and/or there are the usual football matches. Outside from that, I normally just get to watch it if its for news, or watching a video/dvd for work purposes and the like. Of course, there is youtube, but technically thats the internet :XD: