xisto Community
galexcd

Trap17 150 Credit Giveaway

YAH!! I got 25 it is a = signed turned 90 degree's for the pause button on a recording device.#5 is Movie media software called shake.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

#17 - A boolean was returned with the value of "true"and if it isn't, then WTTFTFTF cause I complied it and ran it, lol. What version of JDK and what Compiler you using.After 1.4.2, you can access a String using the == operation. And the CharArray will return true.

Edited by baphometslayer (see edit history)

#17 - A boolean was returned with the value of "true"
and if it isn't, then WTTFTFTF cause I complied it and ran it, lol. What version of JDK and what Compiler you using.

After 1.4.2, you can access a String using the == operation. And the CharArray will return true.

So i guess those lazy people at sun finally fixed that. Well the question in that case is pre 1.4.2

#9. In adults, a capillary network, if connected to a straight line, would be around 25.000 miles... That's over 40.000 km... did I get it right? Did I, did I? ^_^ This is of course a speculation, since no one has been able to count the capillaries in our body, there's just so many of them...Edit for #28:I'm really, REALLY lousy at math, in one word I suck big tine... But none the less, I tried to solve this equasion (differential if I'm not in error), and here's what I came up with: f(e) = 153.34266 :P But I'm 99% sure I'm wrong somewhere...2nd edit:Corrected some misspellings, that cause *BLEEP* to appear :P

Edited by Galahad (see edit history)

#9. In adults, a capillary network, if connected to a straight line, would be around 25.000 miles... That's over 40.000 km... did I get it right? Did I, did I? ^_^ This is of course a speculation, since no one has been able to *BLEEP* the capillaries in our body, there's just so many of them...

I suppose since you are so sure its 40 billion i'll give the credits to the first person to say 40 billion (roooss), although my friend who gave me the question told me the answer was about 10^10.

10e^2+2^e
i think that's as simple has i can see it
or this:
80.471447 if you go by e=2.71828183

I made the same mistake, the question asks for f'(e) the little ' means that he wants f prime of e

#17: An error
I have learned a bit of Java recently, and considering people have said true I just have to say an error.

I think this depends on your compiler and what version of the java SDK you are using.

Sorry to go off topic (well slightly parallel to this topic) but I would like to trade my hosting credits for Alex's employee discount at his work place ^_^ Say 2000 hosting credits for Airbook?D'oh! Wait, I forgot that this topic was created because he doesn't need hosting credits anymore...

Sorry to go off topic (well slightly parallel to this topic) but I would like to trade my hosting credits for Alex's employee discount at his work place :)

Say 2000 hosting credits for Airbook?

D'oh! Wait, I forgot that this topic was created because he doesn't need hosting credits anymore...

Bwahahahaha good one buffy... Oh wait were you being serious? You know I can't do that, at least publicly on these forums, I'll send you a PM... HAH KIDDING.... kidding... Like you said, Don't need the credits :lol:

All I need is for someone to answer false for numer 17 (to prove how terrible java is, well i suppose was, because apparently they fixed it according to baphometslayer even though my university is still using the oder sdk i guess because it still returns false on their computers.... but anyway). Once anyone replies with false then we can end this credit giveaway and everyone can get their credits. I am even opening this question up to people who already answered incorrectly. Thats right. Anybody can answer it. Just someone say false!

That's right... he works at a Apple Store... Hmmmm... I'll have to remember that when I go looking for my next MacBook Pro... :)Oh... and, uh... FALSE! That better? :lol:

Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)

You still haven't got number 28 crossed off. I therefore offer my solution :lol:

If f(x)=10x2+2x

Then f'(x)=20x+2xln(2)

So, f'(e)=20e+2eln(2)

Which is roughly equal to 58.9 (3sf).