xisto Community
elhadi

Nvidia Display Driver Problem

displaydriver problemNvidia Display Driver Problem

When I insert my nvidia 512 mb driver cd , it is displaying the message that "this card is not supportable" on the cd opening page itself where we have a options of ' directx and display driver , read me , exit" etc so what I have to do . I have a guarantee so can I exchange my cd from the place where I bought r I have to download from net. Please give me reply

-question by dharma

Nvidia Geforce 8400gs with windows 7 32 bitNvidia Display Driver Problem

I Have a Dell Pc, the computer came with an intergrated graphics card on the motherboard, I decided to upgrade the computer by putting a new graphics card Nvidia GeForce 8400gs and more ram. After re-installing vista I set the resolution to as high as it could support, after a few days the screen jumped to the right, losing the about a fifth of the display. I lowered the resolution which solved the problem. Not ideal but it worked. I've recently updated to window 7 but the same problem has returned now this time lowering the resolution doesn't work. I've done a Clean install and downloaded the lastes drivers of the nvidia site but still no joy.

Any suggestions?

bios or motherboard updates any use, My machine is a dell dimension E520

Thanks

-question by Greg

Nvidia Geforce 8400gs with windows 7 32 bitNvidia Display Driver Problem

I Have a Dell Pc, the computer came with an intergrated graphics card on the motherboard, I decided to upgrade the computer by putting a new graphics card Nvidia GeForce 8400gs and more ram. After re-installing vista I set the resolution to as high as it could support, after a few days the screen jumped to the right, losing the about a fifth of the display. I lowered the resolution which solved the problem. Not ideal but it worked. I've reccently updated to window 7 but the same problem has returned now this time lowering the resolution doesn't work. I've done a Clean install and downloaded the lastes drivers of the nvidia site but still no joy.

Any suggestions?

bios or motherboard updates any use, My machine is a dell dimension E520

Thanks

-question by Greg

NVIDIA QuadroFX3700 adapter not recognised after Vista Ultimate SP2 installationNvidia Display Driver ProblemMy Laptop which contains multiple hard drives has had the above problem since installing Service pack 2 for Vista 64 bit Ultimate.Initially my second monitor was not detected. Then on investigation my Drivers required update.On finding the latest drivers and attempting to install the FX3700M adaptor was no longer shown against Display Adaptors. Windows has now defaulted to the basic 'motherboard' adaptor.I cannot roll back and I cannot uninstall SP2.On another hard drive I have XP 32 bit where the NVIDIA FX3700M is working perfectly.How do I get out of this one ?-question by DesEng

Computer wonNvidia Display Driver Problem

Hi, I hope someone can help.  I just bought a NVidia 8600 GT 256MB PCI-E video card.  I removed the old card that came factory on my Dell Dimension 5100, but when I plug the computer in it acts like there is an error. The fan on the new NVidia card starts blowing, but the computer reads errors on the front panel like there is a memory error of some kind. It simply won't recognize it.  I went to NVidia's site and downloaded the latest drivers and put them in a folder in my C Drive.  I then tried to run the NVidia setup program, but it gives me an error that says setup will end because there is no hardware compatible with the drivers. Well, duh.  I can't see to install the stuff after the new card is in because the computer won't run the new card because presumably the driver is not installed. But I cannot install the driver because the card is not in.

Arrrgh!  Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?  I really want to get this card up and working, as my old one, I think, is going out and causing my system to really run hot when any graphic heavy program or website is up.

Thanks! 

-reply by Shane

Asus Geforce 8400gs 512mb NvidiaNvidia Display Driver Problem

Hi, I have an Asus Nividia Geforce 8400gs PCI-EXpress Video Card. It runs fine on Server 2008, I installed Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit. Everything works fine until I go to play a DVD or streaming video off the internet or when I run Yahoo Messenger 10 with webcam in messenger or chatroom. My screen goes black the comes back with a message that my Nvidia driver had stopped responding but had recovered.  I contacted Nvidia they said update to the most current driver 195.62 and if that didn't work use 186.07(I beleive that's right). I did both and neither worked. So I've been searching for a solution, I checked the compatibility page and my card is listed as compatible. I have returned to Server 2008 and as I said no problems at all. I would really like to be able to run Windows 7 just not worth the aggravation.

Any help or solutions would be appreciated. Thanks in Advanced... 

Question by Sandman

-reply by sandman

Toshiba L40 canNvidia Display Driver Problem

I've recently install windows seven x86, and install all drivers but when I'm gonna play one of my games (PES 2010), it says that my Vram is impossible...

WHY?/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley5.Gif

any help 

-reply by 0oMizuUo0

My computer wonNvidia Display Driver Problem

Hello everyone,

I just bought a new Nvidia Geforce FX 5200 video card and inserted it in the PCIext slot on my Mercury MV900M motherboard. After this, I tried to put on my computer and it won't come on. So, I removed it and try to put on the computer again, and it still didn't come on.

I have tried to clear CMOS, removed and reinserted the memories, the power supply cords, etc. All these still did not work. What must have been the problem. Please someone should help me out.

-question by Abiye Richard

vista display has crashedNvidia Display Driver Problem

hi,

I have a vista 32 bit and nvidia 8000 series Graphics card. Tonite my PC stated display driver error then my colour went wierd and I restarted Pc the colours are all wrong and when it gets to desktop I cannot see virtualy nothing, how can I fix this problem if I cant get my desktop screen so I can read it, there is also weird letters all over reboot screen??

-reply by phil

Nvidia Display Driver ProblemNvidia Display Driver Problem

Does anyone know if a fix has been found for this NVIDIA DRIVERPROBLEM or if even anyone knows what is causing the problem? The only way I can use my 8500GT is with the STANDARD VGA DRIVER. I have 3 computers with 3 different motherboards and 3 different operating systems: XP PRO, VISTA 32 and VISTA 64 and everything with the latest updates including BIOS.  I have tried every single driver NVIDIA has released for the 8500GT from the very first to the newest and they all have the same problems except that some end in a BSOD (Blue screen) and others freeze with or without artifacts acroos the monitor.  I have also tried 4 different monitors (1 ata time) to no avail. Google shows this same problem has existed for about 4 years with NVIDIA video cards (ATI video cards have a similar problem) and many people have offerered many fixes, none of which work. IT IS ALMOST AS IF THE VIDEO CARDS (NVIDIA & ATI) HAVE BEEN DAMAGED by a windows update at some time as I have even installed both XP and VISTA on clean hard drives and the problems show up immediately, before any XP/VISTA updates are installed.  I don't see any sense in spending more money for a new video card if I can only use the standard VGA driver.  DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING FACTUAL ABOUT THIS PROBLEM?

-reply by Richard

hey

can any 1 help me I have nvidia geforce 9400gt card.I just installed windows 7 in my pc(desktop) 

after installing windows 7 I tried 2 install graphic card.It show that u have sucessfully installed but whenever I start my pc it show reinstall your graphic card

-reply by brijesh

I think , You installed wrong drivers for windows 7. Try going to the manufacturer's website and download a stable release. Don't put drivers from Nvidia's website. At times they cause issues.

Hope this solves your issue. And Do uninstall and reboot, before installing the new drivers.

<p>hey </p><p>can any 1 help me I have nvidia geforce 9400gt card.I just installed windows 7 in my pc(desktop) </p><p>after installing windows 7 I tried 2 install graphic card.It show that u have sucessfully installed but whenever I start my pc it show reinstall your graphic card</p>-reply by brijesh

DONT KNOW WHY YOU'VE WRITTEN IN CAPS but anyways. There's no specific Driver problem as such. You might be facing this issue cause of several reasons.

1. Did you try downloading drivers from the manufacturer's website (eg. XFX, ASUS, etc)

2. Did you uninstalled and then reboot before installing the new driver ?

3. If you're card is stable when you run with standard VGA drivers ?

4. It could be, that your gfx card is physically damaged.

You've not written about the make of your card, so I can't help much. Plus which OS exactly are you running ?

Nvidia Display Driver ProblemNvidia Display Driver Problem<p>Does anyone know if a fix has been found for this NVIDIA DRIVERPROBLEM or if even anyone knows what is causing the problem? The only way I can use my 8500GT is with the STANDARD VGA DRIVER. I have 3 computers with 3 different motherboards and 3 different operating systems: XP PRO, VISTA 32 and VISTA 64 and everything with the latest updates including BIOS.  I have tried every single driver NVIDIA has released for the 8500GT from the very first to the newest and they all have the same problems except that some end in a BSOD (Blue screen) and others freeze with or without artifacts acroos the monitor.  I have also tried 4 different monitors (1 ata time) to no avail. Google shows this same problem has existed for about 4 years with NVIDIA video cards (ATI video cards have a similar problem) and many people have offerered many fixes, none of which work. IT IS ALMOST AS IF THE VIDEO CARDS (NVIDIA & ATI) HAVE BEEN DAMAGED by a windows update at some time as I have even installed both XP and VISTA on clean hard drives and the problems show up immediately, before any XP/VISTA updates are installed.  I don't see any sense in spending more money for a new video card if I can only use the standard VGA driver.  DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING FACTUAL ABOUT THIS PROBLEM?</p>-reply by Richard

Hi, i got a Geforce FX 5200 - 256 MB PCI and it won't work with Mac screen, i've tried to install the card first but that don't work either. I shouldn't need to install it, i should start directly :/ dont know what to do, please help ?

? ???? ???-?? ???? ? ??? ??????? ??? ???????? ????. ? ???????? ? ????.... ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ?????. ? ??????. ???? ??? ????????. ?????? ??? ? PM, ???????.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

????

Posted Image

??? IP... ???????????? ???????... ? ???????

First of all i should say that in many cases the reason of that message is not a bad driver, if your graphic card manufactured by a bad assembler company which we can see a lot in these days they will not put any fan failure alarm in their card and i have seen many bad made cards having a problem with their fan but the message the users get is related to driver, so first of all check the fan (if it has one) and see if it is working properly, for knowing that just turn off your PC and touch the heatsink behind the fan if your finger burned it shows that the fan is not working with required speed and you need to change it (remember that in bad made graphic cards the number of temperature that you get from your driver or from third party softwares like GPUZ is something random and doesn't mean that everything is working in normal conditions.Now if the problem is not from the fan, then you can try to change your driver, download the latest from nvidia website and install it if your problem didn't solve you need to check you graphic card with another PC so get you card to a friends home and check it there to see if the problem is related to software you have installed in your PC and is not from your hardware itself. so if the test was successful then you need to change your operating system or you can install another operating system beside your current one to check your graphic card in it and if the test was successful change your OS, but sometimes the problem exist and this shows that something is wrong with other hardwares or the BIOS, so if you have updated your bios recently and you have faced problem after that you need to downgrade your BIOS to previous version, and of course you can also check your PC part by part to see if your graphic card having conflict with any other hardwares in your case and if you are gonna to do this start by power supply because many times it doesn't give you enough output and this can cause many problems.But if the test in PC of your friend showed that your card is not working then your card have problem itself, sometimes you can repair it but in the most of the times you can't, if the problem is from fan then changing it will do the job. sometimes the problem is from connectors so in this case you need to check the connectors on the board of graphic card to see if they are not loose,this connectors consist of fan connector, pins of the I/O ports like DVI or VGA and others and if you got an active silent pipe then the connector of it should be checked too (which i don't think comes with an 8500 nvidia card). if you found any loose connection you need to solder it if it is from I/O ports or change the connector if it is a wired connector. sometimes the problem is from RAM chipsets, in this case you need to get your card to the warranty or if it has no warranty you need to get it to a professional to see if he can change them, in some cases (if the graphic card is old and not having a board with so many layers) the changing or RAM chipsets is possible but with newer cards its nearly impossible to change the RAM chipsets so you need to change the card in these cases. and in the end i suggest everyone to get a card from trusted manufactures like ASUS or GIGABYTE so you will not face such problems.