xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Scene Name?

See I used Night for Nikki even though my name is Nicole. I was going to use Nicolette Night but I changed it. If you have a long name or if its a common name then shorten it and add a word that describes you on the end. Like my friend Chelsea, Is now Chelsea Choice. I find it useful to use http://sedition.com/ddx/   . They have a good list of words. Also if you cannot find a word that describes you then just use a word that you find cool. I chose Night for me because I love nighttime and I'm a total astronomy geek sometimes. 

-reply by Nikki_Night

SCENE NICKNAME!Scene Name?

Is there anything for Rachel???! or like Rach, Rachie, Ray-Ray, or Skittlez? haha those are my nicknames and I have way more!

-reply by xxRachelxx

Can You Help Me With A Scene Name Please?Scene Name?

hey :) 

my name is Rain, I need a scene name please- 

thanks (: 

-reply by Wanted11

hey ermm im needing help with thinking of a name.. as my name is sarah and i dont want it to sound too common like SarahSuicideand i cant think of anythink else. So can someone help me?

& i want one, that goes with GISELLE (: haha.. im not scene dont get me wrong i just wnat a cute myspace name:PHey if you goto this site you can find your scene name. it's really cool. (:My scene name is Brandie Abandonment. your scene name is, Giselle AngelFace http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/11078

<p><span>My name is so non-common that I can't think of any cool name. /: </span></p><p><span>My name's Autum. Any ideas? :D</span></p><p><span>Don't say 'AutumAutopsy' cuz I know too many peoples with the word Autopsy in their name. X] </span></p>-reply by AudieLlama ;D

Aimee Tantrum. that's your scene name. =P
if you want to try some more you can goto...
http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/11078

I want a scene name but idk wat I like help!
-reply by briana

how about brighty briana or beautiful briana something like that!! :) :)

a scene/emo name for MaeganScene Name?<p>k hey so I needz a?better?myspace nickname..?mine sux anyone wanna help?meeee???</p>-reply by Maegan

how about maegon mayhem or maegon rIOT

I want a cool scene name......my names Jackie but i dont wanna say jackie star because it sounds like i just wanna be married to jeffree star -.- soooo pleasehelp me out :( pleaseee <3ill be your best friendddd c:Jacquelyn...?Jackie....?

I need a scene name, but i can't come up with any good ones.My names kayla, and I want one that starts with k.. anyone have any suggestions?

Scene Name?

Scene Name?

My name is Cath and I don't know anything good for my name, can anyone help?

-reply by Cath

i wanna have an scene name too but for cath i know 1 good

catty cath

my name ish nicky but good words doesn't start with an n.... i need help 0_0

ahah

I'm on there :lol:

Uhm, I can't think of anything to go with your name..

Try using a nickname if you can't think of anything to go with your actual name

Could you help me with mine please? my name's Tamara, and I've went on the generator thingys and I think the names that come up I don't like, could it be with my personality or something because I can't think of a word beginning with T that describes bubbly, hyper and stuff like that, please help ^_^

ahah

I'm on there :lol:

Uhm, I can't think of anything to go with your name..

Try using a nickname if you can't think of anything to go with your actual name

Could you help me with mine please? my name's Tamara, and I've went on the generator thingys and I think the names that come up I don't like, could it be with my personality or something because I can't think of a word beginning with T that describes bubbly, hyper and stuff like that, please help ^_^

ok i want a scene name my name is Jessica so i cant think of any but my nickname is nikki let me kno if anyone comes up with something thanks