GiseleGrunge

ElyseEpedemic

LiaaLust

LiaaLamborghini

LiaaLantern

-reply by VenusVenom

if you cant think of a name why not just use you nickname then add something

like my names meegaan but my mates call me kaay so I made kaay kryptonite

It doesnt really have to start with the same letter.For example mine isElizabethxDisasterThough usually the other ones are pretty cool likeElizabethxElectrocute was one I considered.Just be creative. :)GisellexGlamourGisellexGrotesqueAre just a few. Hope that helps :D-reply by EliabethxDisaster

How about

GiselleGeorgeous

ElyseEnvious

ElyseEcstatic

LiaaLovely

or I like the one that was mentioned before, LiaaLust

theres some names

: )

-reply by Jacey Mitchell

Well I have like 4 dey miqht b crappy but its all I could think of-savanah scandal-savanah sarcasm-savanah symtum-savanah severeIdk but oh well-reply by mehh-RE-murder

Scene Name Suggestions?Scene Name?

My name is Carolyn, but I can go by Carol too. I need a creative scene name. I can't think of any. Or it could be maybe something catchy. Not necessarily a word afterwards. Try to come up with one for each name. Please don't suggest Carolyn Catastrophe or Carolyn Chaos because those are too original. Anything you can think of would be appreciated. Thank you.

-question by Carolyn

i need a name also o.o actually some adjectivesScene Name?

I need some adjectives tht go with Diana . I don't find anything >___> and its sooo annoying please help me for a scene name

-reply by iCandeh

well dear, I happen to be one of those scene kids. My name has changed so many times

MoniqueMalfunction, MoniqueMystery, MaybeMonique, MoniqueLauren, and lately Monique (Taste My Rainbow)

look online and find adjectives that go with G for your name

GiselleGorgeous  GiselleGentle  GiselleGenetic

idk there are so many out there its crazy. 

-reply by Monique

for LiiaScene Name?

how about LiaaLeftover, or LiiaLust or maybe LiiaLump , if you cant think of a word that sounds "scene" like Kannible, Suicide etc etc go for something comedy, that always works :] 

-reply by KaminariiKatastrophe

Need Help For A Scene Name !Scene Name?So I Been Looking for a scene name,but its kinda hard.My friend Said how about "Marah Monster" But am Not Sure.So It Would help if you guys could give me some Of Yur Opinions/Comments/Suggestions Etc.Please & Thank Yu x3-Maria-question by Maria

Name OptionsScene Name?

Giselle_Gore

Giselle_Kouture/Couture

Ghostly_Giselle 

~!Ghastly Giselle!~

♥Giselle Garnish♥

Giselle-Genocide

~Gothic_Giselle~

GuillotineGiselle

Giselle-Gem

Or look in the dictionary Thesaurus or something like that

-reply by Kinky_Kate

Scene Kidz >.Scene Name?

guys can I say that you should NEVER put 'scene' or 'emo' in your scene name. Its screams fake o.ODARKO is good I like it anyhow. Try & express your pop knowledge by putting your name into a bands name; E.G-> nevershoutNANCY or CHRISkeepdancing you get the point >.<Words for your names ... ->Amy apocoalypse or acidBrad badChris keepdancingDan darkoEvana evilFrancis fry-up. (cant go wrong <:D)Graham grudgeHannah hijack. (soo want that)I ->duno any name for I but you can add ice.Jack -o-lanternKaylee crossLilly lashesMolly miceNever shout natalieeOlivia orangesssPolly proxideRobyn rockySavannah suicideTanisha troublezYolandi yoffleesZac zich

&fyi being a scene kid is a way of life; you have to have the hair/makeup/clothes right EVERY day. You cant be the shy kid at the front of the class. You gotta be confident. But if youre not 'popular' then be yourlsef as a scene. You have to know when to retaliate & stick up for you friends to, thaths a MUST!

no old phootos of you before the scene days; not saying scene kid anywhere on your profile; if your not fake then it'll be obvious; be random; all the time not just on the web + be CREATIVE >.< use 'Z's alot too; don't over do it popsiclesss ^.^

BTW : you WILL get stared at + you WILL  have hate comments on myspace/bebo/facebook/twittter >_<

hope ive helped.

DAISYidareyouO.O

-reply by Daisy Dare

Kindal Nickname??Scene Name?My name is kindal?? real hard to find a name for, but I want one so BAD! xPKindal chaos??That's what I'm thinking of...I was thinking kindal curbstomp but someone took it xS-reply by kindal

Any Ideas?Scene Name?

my name is Ali (short for Alicia) and I am looking for an emo/scene kid name.Any ideas? Please reply ASAP!

<3 thxxxxx