xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adrianator

Are We All Psychic? And Where Does New Thought Come From?

The universe if one whole thing, it is connected to everything else.One atom can show what the rest of the universe is doing, both past and present, maybe even the future, but I won't go into that.

It is true that the brain works on electrical charges... that is what we are made up of, energy.
Energy that has cool down so much that it has formed matter.

Skeptics out there (close-minded people) won't believe in psychic awareness (psychic awareness, not psychic powers and psychic abilities because it is something everything and everyone has) because they have shut their minds out from the possiblility of it happening.

This is like the Moon Landing debate. Some skeptics still think that it never happened, even when all the evidence points to the fact that it DID happen.
There will always be skeptics in this world, but one thing in science that you have to know is that anything can be disproven. So now I say that psychic awareness is possible. But if one single evidence that points to the fact that it doesn't. I will and I can change my position and come up with a different theory.

But for now, we can see that it is possible and things like this exist.

You are very true about the science being able to be disproven. Even the law of motion can be disproven if anyone finds a way to do so. Science (and psychology for that matter) is purely "Theoretical." It is based on theories, some tested and some not. But a tested theory can change as well.

Much like you could test water for contaminants one day and find none and then something happen to the water and from that day on it would have the contaminants. It would change the view people have on it because they wouldn't say "Well, you said it had none so it doesn't!" In fact, most scientific theories people try to disprove all the time!

Oh my god... I think we both have a thing for science and psychic abilities... :)Well, technically, science doesn't prove, it just disproves. When a new theory comes up, we don't prove it, we try to DISprove it by doing experiments. If the conclusions from the experiments correlates to the theory, then the theory is strengthened.The more experiments done that accepts what the theory is trying to give, the theory is more accepted in the scientific community. But if one, just one teeny weeny small evidence that comes up that disproves the theory, it will either have to be discarded or changed.This is science.

Really?I'm just a student, but I'm interested in neurology and read a lot of psychologically related books, especially Carl Jung ones...I am technically most interested in the study of psychic phenomena and psi, and I will be conducting my own experiments and putting them up on my web once I get started...There has been a lot of debate on psychic abilities, and my science teacher told me that her daughter that does research is rather scathing about the research on psychic phenomena because of poorly conducted experiments.I, for one, will not have the technology and systems that the official scientists have, but I can do experiments on my level. I have been a practicing psion (someone that practices psychic phenomena) and I know quite a few people that will be willing to help me.I will especially doing experiments of telepathy... So any help will be nice...But first I need to get my site up and running... It's been 2 days and I have the money to get the Logic Package, but I don't know if I should wait and get the unlimited package or what.Also, I don't know if I should learn HTML and other scripts before I start so I don't waste precious time and money learning the scripts if I do have to learn them.

Really?
I'm just a student, but I'm interested in neurology and read a lot of psychologically related books, especially Carl Jung ones...
I am technically most interested in the study of psychic phenomena and psi, and I will be conducting my own experiments and putting them up on my web once I get started...

There has been a lot of debate on psychic abilities, and my science teacher told me that her daughter that does research is rather scathing about the research on psychic phenomena because of poorly conducted experiments.

I, for one, will not have the technology and systems that the official scientists have, but I can do experiments on my level. I have been a practicing psion (someone that practices psychic phenomena) and I know quite a few people that will be willing to help me.

I will especially doing experiments of telepathy...
So any help will be nice...

But first I need to get my site up and running... It's been 2 days and I have the money to get the Logic Package, but I don't know if I should wait and get the unlimited package or what.

Also, I don't know if I should learn HTML and other scripts before I start so I don't waste precious time and money learning the scripts if I do have to learn them.

Website creation is pretty easy... To answer your questions:

1) Should you wait until you learn how to script first?
A) I would go with something like Dreamweaver, especially if you plan to do a lot of editing, page adding, etc. You can easily make a professional looking site with all the features you want, without the coding experience. It makes everything extremely easy to do. But the downside is it isn't free. Pretty much you have to decide what is important: time or money. Honestly buying Dreamweaver is probably "cheaper" than going through the time/effort/buying books to learn HTML and whatnot. Really your choice though.

2) Should you get the Logic package or go with unlimited?
A) I would go with the Logic package, at least in the beginning. Until you have 100k+ people visiting your site a month or so I wouldn't see the reason to upgrade (or if you plan on hosting your own videos and whatnot on the site). If you are running an almost purely textual site you should be good to go with the cheapest package. (pictures I am counting in as textual because generally if you are not bogging down the site with them it shouldn't be an issue)

BTW, if you want to share website ideas or anything you can run them by me via PM or whatever and I can give input.

Website creation is pretty easy... To answer your questions:
1) Should you wait until you learn how to script first?
A) I would go with something like Dreamweaver, especially if you plan to do a lot of editing, page adding, etc. You can easily make a professional looking site with all the features you want, without the coding experience. It makes everything extremely easy to do. But the downside is it isn't free. Pretty much you have to decide what is important: time or money. Honestly buying Dreamweaver is probably "cheaper" than going through the time/effort/buying books to learn HTML and whatnot. Really your choice though.

2) Should you get the Logic package or go with unlimited?
A) I would go with the Logic package, at least in the beginning. Until you have 100k+ people visiting your site a month or so I wouldn't see the reason to upgrade (or if you plan on hosting your own videos and whatnot on the site). If you are running an almost purely textual site you should be good to go with the cheapest package. (pictures I am counting in as textual because generally if you are not bogging down the site with them it shouldn't be an issue)

BTW, if you want to share website ideas or anything you can run them by me via PM or whatever and I can give input.

I bought the Dreamweaver MX2004 program a while ago, but that was when I had Windows and not a Mac... and I think I lost it anyhow, so I don't really know where it is.

Anyhow, I downloaded the Aptana Package for free - haven't tested it yet, but I will when I get home from today and have some free time. Hopefully it'll work. Some books that I have borrowed from the library states that most web designers to a mini version of what they want the page to look like on Photoshop first, so I'll have to do that before I start, to get and idea of what I really want in it, the target audience, and so forth.

And if possible, get some viewers to donate so I won't have to post as much (not that I hat posting, but sometimes my life is just too busy). I am thinking of doing Logic Plan package first, as it will take a while to set up everything and put everything on the site...

My first site will be similar (not in design but in function)
to this:

http://brianwilson.info/

I have another design in my head, from an existing website,
but the domain had been bought by someone else and a company bought it and changed it's appearance, so I can't show it to you.

But I will when I get the Photoshop draft done. :)

I bought the Dreamweaver MX2004 program a while ago, but that was when I had Windows and not a Mac... and I think I lost it anyhow, so I don't really know where it is.
Anyhow, I downloaded the Aptana Package for free - haven't tested it yet, but I will when I get home from today and have some free time. Hopefully it'll work. Some books that I have borrowed from the library states that most web designers to a mini version of what they want the page to look like on Photoshop first, so I'll have to do that before I start, to get and idea of what I really want in it, the target audience, and so forth.

And if possible, get some viewers to donate so I won't have to post as much (not that I hat posting, but sometimes my life is just too busy). I am thinking of doing Logic Plan package first, as it will take a while to set up everything and put everything on the site...

My first site will be similar (not in design but in function)
to this:

http://brianwilson.info/

I have another design in my head, from an existing website,
but the domain had been bought by someone else and a company bought it and changed it's appearance, so I can't show it to you.

But I will when I get the Photoshop draft done. :)

Awesome, keep us up to date on what's going on. It could be an interesting project for sure, :D.