xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dolar123

Need Website Ideas

I'm deciding to take down my site, it's getting kind of old and boring, but I don't want to just stop with having a site.

I need some ideas for something that provides a service of some sort to people. There are millions of blogs, I really don't want to post about my life on a daily basis anyway. All ideas will be welcomed, I can't seem to think of anything at all, so Im asking you. What could my new website be about?

My Blogs:

bali-guide-info.blogspot{dot}com

I'm deciding to take down my site, it's getting kind of old and boring, but I don't want to just stop with having a site.
I need some ideas for something that provides a service of some sort to people. There are millions of blogs, I really don't want to post about my life on a daily basis anyway. All ideas will be welcomed, I can't seem to think of anything at all, so Im asking you. What could my new website be about?

If you need ideas to website, so visit: https://www.boonex.com/, there is many good thinks and CMS system's to your website...

You shouldn't have a website for the sake of having a website. A website should be about something you care about, and want a website for. It should be IDEAS => WEBSITE, not WEBSITE => IDEAS. This will ensure that your website has good quality and you won't get bored of it.

You shouldn't have a website for the sake of having a website. A website should be about something you care about, and want a website for. It should be IDEAS => WEBSITE, not WEBSITE => IDEAS. This will ensure that your website has good quality and you won't get bored of it.

yes it's right, but is you not are so good to make the site in HTML or PHP so are a CMS system a very good choice.

Why don't you create a profile website, and then network your blogs into your profile website. Since you have several different blogs it would be a good idea to maximize your viewers, and allow new people to see what you blog about and stuff. Then that way you could maximize ad revenue as well if you place ads on your blogs, and of course if you link your blogs to other blogs you will grow a nice audience to read your stuff.

I think that if a person wants to make a website, it has to be about something he/she is interested in, and care about. You need to like what you are doing, and you need to be satisfied with what your site is about. Like SM said; Maybe a blog would be a good idea? And maybe something more... One gigantic blog, and pictures maybe? I do not know what you fancy, but there must be something, right?

Good question, this is what a lot of bloggers grapple with. They post about their daily life, then realize that nobody reads it and feel bored and disappointed. You should definitely post about something that you are interested in. It will spur you on to research for quality content for the website. I don't think it's a good idea to have too many websites. Firstly, it is difficult for you to manage all of them and keep them updated. What's the point of having many websites if you can't dedicate all your efforts to maintaining them?

Why don't you try to make a forum, clan or something where the members will provide amaument for each other.Nobdy really reads blogs ^_^ Try something you like and have only 1 or 2 sites cause many sites are hard to update etc...

Everyone wants a website just because its cool to have one. There's things like myspace that make it easy for anyone to make their presence on the web. Its as easy as signing up and filling information into your profile. I don't know why everyone needs a blog. You think people care about who you are or what you think? LOL unless you have something interesting on your site that people want to know about don't expect any visits. Same thing goes with forums. Having a website just for the sake of it is pointless. If you have no idea for content then why even bother? The site will probably turn out being just another website that no one cares about because it lacks content. Ah what the hell go ahead make a website everyones doing it you have to too, even if you have no great idea for a site just make one.

you can come up with something that is of some use to others... Blog is not a very bad thing to be discontinued.. You can still do lot of things with a blog, though there are millions and millions of blogs out there. So Blog from my side is not a very bad option...So... if you think you can provide some real good information via blog..Why blog and no website?It is very easy to do things in a blog (which is hosted free...) rather than having your own website... Lots of things come into picture when you star a website.. like hosting, domain, management and the cost incurred..So... these to be kept in mind.

you can come up with something that is of some use to others... Blog is not a very bad thing to be discontinued.. You can still do lot of things with a blog, though there are millions and millions of blogs out there. So Blog from my side is not a very bad option...
So... if you think you can provide some real good information via blog..

Why blog and no website?
It is very easy to do things in a blog (which is hosted free...) rather than having your own website... Lots of things come into picture when you star a website.. like hosting, domain, management and the cost incurred..

So... these to be kept in mind.

How this blog?
celebvaganza.blogspot.com
Edited by jlhaslip
un-needed link (see edit history)

My Blogs:

*deleted by jlhaslip*

How many threads do you need to make regarding your sites?
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Why don't you create a profile website, and then network your blogs into your profile website. Since you have several different blogs it would be a good idea to maximize your viewers, and allow new people to see what you blog about and stuff. Then that way you could maximize ad revenue as well if you place ads on your blogs, and of course if you link your blogs to other blogs you will grow a nice audience to read your stuff.

yah i think it would be best if you go with Saint_Michael's idea since you have diferent blogs it would be best to just have a place where they're all connected. also if you it want to be more convenient for the readers you could also transfer all the blogs and forum to the same host i think that would be a lot better for the readers since if i was a reader i'd preffer it that way,since i dont have to go to a bunch of different domains.