xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zer000s

Video Converter!

Total Video Converter:

i use this soft to change the extensions of any video file...
i dont remember if its free or an evaluation trial..
take a look ^_^

Supported formats:. Rmvb(.rm,.rmvb)
. MPEG4(.mp4)
. 3gp(.3gp, 3g2)
. Game Psp(.psp)
. MPEG1(.mpg, mpeg)
. MPEG2 PS (.mpg, mpeg, vob)
. MPEG2 TS (DVB Transport Stream)
. Ms ASF(.asf, .wmv)
. Ms AVI(.avi)
. Macromedia Flash video FLV (.flv)
. Real Video (rm)
. Apple Quicktime(.mov)
. FLIC format(.fli, .flc)
. Gif Animation(.gif)
. DV (.dv)
. Video Formats Dx9 Directshow can open

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Ooh! I love Total Video Converter! Aside from the formats supported by this software which zer000s has listed, it can create Photos Slide Show which pretty much allows you to well, make slide shows with the background audio of your choice (it does all the transition from pic to pic). Coincidentally, only 15 minutes ago I uploaded a video on youTube created using Total Video Converter' Photos Slide Show and the quality, I thought, was awesome. I love it! Ooh! and I use it for converting videos to 3gp or mp4 formats for my phone also. :P^_^

does anyone know of a converter where you just type in the youtube video url, & it converts it to an avi or wmm format? i know of one, but i keep getting an error message 70% of the time, & it decreases the quality terribly

Yes i've been using total video converter for a while, it had the ability to convert any video or sound file type to anything its the best converter i've used besides that its only an evaluation trial

Xilisoft Video Converter is a good video conversion tool. It can convert video files between various formats including DVD, VCD, SVCD, MOV, RM, AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, 3GP etc. In addition, the software provides a power way to convert video formats to all popular audio formats, including MP2, MP3, AC3, RA, M4A, etc. Supports multithreading, you can convert some files at the same time, all conversion processes are very easy and fast. When converting files, you can pause, stop and continue at any moment. You can select the default setup or you yourself select the video and audio codec, setup the parameters of output.