xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coolcat50

U.s Military Uses Wii Remote Bomb diffusing robot controlled by Wii Remote

My friend just told me about this being on the Yahoo main page. It looks sweet. I would love to have one of these babies or something similar. It seems the Wii is not just for family fun but keeping families safe. Some creative minds must have gone into developing this.

Article:[link]

thats crazy, technology today is everywhere, and this is just another reason to buy a wii, im gonna get one when i can but there sold out here. does any one know of any good wii games that are not sports or brawl.

Everyone's finding an alternative use to the Wiimote.It's crazy. Nintendo's original innovation for a new way of console gaming has become the basis for a new way to do everything.

wow, that's awesome, not only can you use the wii remote to open doors, move the mouse on your computer, or play guitar on your computer, you can even use it to defuse bombs! Wow, nintendo hit gold with their new gaming console, it's amazing!

Wow, technology just continues to amaze me. Whoever got the idea of turning a gaming controller into a device that defuses bombs! Imagine what the Japanese would do if they saw us doing this in the middle of a war. "What the heck? They are playing games while they are standing right next to a bomb!" lol

Thats ridiculous, who ever though the wii remote could help defuse bombs? Better yet SAVE AMERICAN LIVES. Basically what Nintendo has been doing since the start, no one has probably realized it either.

This is freaking awesome. Great idea to, I'm actually surprised they hadn't done this before. They've done it before with doctors doing heart surgery across the world.

Nintendo has lost the console wars!Nintendo is dead!Long live Nintendo!LOL, when I first read this I was sure it was a joke, but, darn it, it makes too much sense. The Wii-mote is all about instinctive interaction, what better way to use it than in tasks that require full concentration.