xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
magic

Global Warming Just a thought

as I stated on page 2. I feel as it is just a phase that the earth is having. and from the looks of the other posts. I may not be the only one's that think this.

The Earth definatly goes through warming and cooling cycles, of which we are currently aproaching the peak of a warming period. Although the added effect of burning of fossil fuels, increased human population, and deforestation, is making this cycle more severe and more rapid than it would be naturally.My take on it atleast =p

Jist1 do you have any links that say that we are causing global warmming? Cause from what I have read we have very little if any affects on this.Hmm If its so easy why haven't they done it. How do you plan on freezing part ot the ocean anyways and halling it up north?

Global warming, you should watch the English show 'The Great Global Warming Swindle', there's a lot of evidence about how Global Warming isn't real. I honestly don't believe in global warming but force myself to prevent contributing towards global warming. If I'm wrong, I would be participating in the eventually 'End of the World' which seems to be the conclusion to Global Warming. People make mistakes, I'm not making this one.

Global Warming is simply a liberal propaganda technique for their agenda of getting a carbon tax in place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_tax

Great, more taxes. To even believe that we can halt the progression of something SOO massive is simply naive. I do however believe that we need to be working on our act of being clean, because whether you like it or not, pollution is bad bad bad bad bad for not only the environment, but also us.

A lot of research that disproves Global Warming is often shunned and ignored. Peer review journals will turn away their research just because they don't like it. This is an issue of information freedom really. There's plenty of research debunking Global warming, there's just people on the inside keeping it from getting to the general populace.

Let's clean up our act humans, but not try to change the course of a GLOBAL-wide theory that hasn't even been proven yet.

Maybe we should try and ignore Politicians who use fear and hysteria to motivate the sheeple and simply try and live our lives in a way that would please Deity and be conservative in the way we impact the environment and the planet which sustains and nourishes us. I really don't think anything much more than common sense is required for this endeavor. There is probably, or possibly, a minimal affect caused by the presence of humans on the planet. But I'd suggest that it's a very select few people who do isolated and extraordinarily harmful things to the planet that even makes that previous statement correct. How many people did it take to set off two nuclear bombs in Japan to end WWII? Not very many, I think. The same small group of irritating people have been responsible for setting off many nukes, both above ground and below, since. While I do not think these events have impacted the surface temperature of the planet, they've clearly had an effect on the rates of cancer to populations living down wind from the test sites. You can do your own research on this. Southern Idaho in the United States is one example of a abnormally high rate of cancer. Another example is the trend that asthma has taken compared with the tests and with certain chemical factory emissions and their geographical locations. The United States Air Farce, I've heard, has come out and admitted it's been putting additives in the fuel of it's aircraft to cause a haze to form behind the planes when they're flying in order to block sunlight from warming the earth. It's clearly true that plane exhaust, weather or not it has additional chemicals, has a profound effect on the atmosphere as evidenced by the appearance of said skies on the days after 9/11 when all air traffic was grounded except for a few military flights (in North America) and of course chartered planes carrying the families of terrorists back to Saudi Arabia. But, on the topic, every moron on the planet, no matter how low his IQ, should be able to see that the weather remains and has always remained in constant flux and continues to change over time - weather it be a day or eons. What kind of idiot would believe that Climate Change could somehow be altered by a global carbon tax? AlGore is being paid millions to spread the propaganda. What excuse does the average Joe have? None. If the Powers That Be offered me $100M tax-free to promote Global Stupidity, I'd be happy to do so. Until then, I'll just have to tell it like it is. I'll be looking for that payment to be direct deposited into the account on file with the Infernal Revenue disService. And you'll notice that my posts will abruptly end the day that happens! :lol:

Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)

You have some good views watermokey. Maybe it is just bull. I think the al gore tax is just a schem to make money. Our goverments should spend there money on finding a solution to the problem instead of depending on us to finance the problem if such a problem exsits. They should also state the facts and stop missleding us in believing bull. If we are being handed bull I would like to know why?

The truthGlobal WarmingWar, money, the economy, these are only a few things that are troubling the world today, however the truth is those are minor things the people of the world should be worrying about yeah they are important but if we the people don?t focus on what is the main issue in today?s world we the people will not live long enough to see what our future holds for all mankind. First of all let me begin by saying take a look around you and tell me what you see. Don?t you find the weather to be kind of strange? Certain parts of the world are experiencing a change of climate wouldn?t that be enough to say that something is really wrong with our planet? It is in our nature as human beings to ignore the signs that the end will soon makes its presence because we have other things to worry about such as work, money, love, family etc?.Not knowing the truth will eventually catch up to us and bite us in the butt but even before the first sign of the end begins to occur it will be too late to try to make a change that?s why it is important to come together as a whole and try to come up with a strategy to limit the destruction of our global warming. A lot of sacrifice must take place so the change can begin, beginning with the factories that cause pollution to the air causing the shift of climate, yes many people will be out of jobs and a lot of businesses will be lost but wouldn?t that be better than losing your life? We the people have overcome the most devastating war known to man if we can overcome and continue to live and find a way around this global warming then there shouldn?t be an excuse why we can?t come up with a way to help those who helped save our planet.