xisto Community
ICE-XG

What's Your Favorite Game System - Console select one from each poll

What is your favorite game system!?!  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a PC, and it's pretty much the best around.. simply because everyone has one in their homes .. And, on your PC you can put emulators on it

For the noobies:

An emulator duplicates (provides an emulation of) the functions of one system using a different system, so that the second system behaves like (and appears to be) the first system. This focus on exact reproduction of external behavior is in contrast to some other forms of computer simulation, which can concern an abstract model of the system being simulated.

Anyways, PS3 and PSP look nice aswell, but just dont give the extra power that a PC has.. and u can upgrade a PC easily, with more memory or a new processor.. its alot easier than a PS3 or Wii

hey ppl....i have a PS2 modded onei have been playing on it since last 1 year but when i use a crack cd like codebreaker or gameshark it does read them but the cheats do not load.i checked if the game and chet cd have regional differences but no both are of europen versions kindly help mealso let me know about metal gear solid 4 for ps3thanks in advance :)

i'm definately a computer fan. why buy a seperate console when you can do everything on one machine - play games, email, blogging, Xisto, myspace everything when on consoles you only can play games. and i even think its easier to play games and more fun on a computer. although i do like wii. i don't have one but my friend does and its hell fun man!

Hey all!Well, thats a pretty interesting question in sense that I am too a computer fan. On computer, you can simply do anything you want! Any games you can have (well, mostly anyways) on computer version (I want GTA San Andreas on computer :fart: )So well, why need a console, if you can download consoles (called Emules) and play console games on computer also! (Not all yet, but its always there after a year or two)..So yes, computer rocks!You can even play for free on internet with many peoples and chat and watch videos, do many different stuffs!!It's unlimited the availability of a PC.Tim!

I have to go with the computer, I wouldnt mind having game consoles but since I spend most of my time on the pc anyways. lol Actually I do play alot of pc games. I love rpg's. I used to love the final fantasy games I think i like the first few the best.

I like to use the computer. It is easy to use (for some people) and I LOVE IT~!! I like to learn anything that would be associated with computers. I learn without effort. It just comes natural to me. Game on the computer are fun, especially recent ones.

I absolutely love playing on my PC other than playing on consoles as it can be used for many things. For studying hard and for entertainment:).My favourite game on my PC has to be counter strike because i just love these kind of shooting games.Im off onto it now cya all!

If you have older systems such as the the PS and the PS2 (which are both really good systems I must say) then you really should put the Nintendo 64 up there. That was a classic gaming console and probably my all time favorite. It is what switched me over to Nintendo and made me love it. I remember particularly loving games such as Goldeneye, Perfect Dark and the Zelda games. Timeless.

My favourite would definately be a Wii. Theres one at the gym I go to an its awesome fun! It takes game play to a whole new level. The best thing apart from being more active then sitting on the couch when you play, is your interacting with the game so much more. It feels like your in the game, rather then juts playing it. I love it! :)

I'll not be ashamed to admit that I love alot of the gaming consoles on these lists. I enjoy Microsoft's computer games (like Age of Empires, etc.). I'm straight out Nintendo from this point on, though, I'd much rather own Nintendo products than I would any other. Of course, that doesn't stop me from liking other consoles, as well. I own a lot of their consoles... heh.

i vote for Computer, PS3, and all Nintendo gaming console :P i'm a huge fan of Nintendo but i still like computer better than any gaming console because almost all of my favourite game is played on a computer :P and there are some games from other gaming console such as Play Station 2, Gameboy Advance, and the others that can be played on a computer... :P

Like the Wii the besttt. :3 Nintendoo puts out a lot of nice games for it. Don't reallyy play any of the otherrs and brotherr has my PS2. The computerr is also great. ^^

the best game console I ever played was the original NES system. They did some cool stuff with the graphics, and the game play was just awesome. I just can't get into all these new games. more attention seems to be put on visuals then how much fun the game is to play. I know there are exceptions to that, but I really loved the NES (still works to). The old atari's were pretty cool as well.that said, super mario kart for the N64 is one of the best games I've ever played (even though it is way too short)