xisto Community
ICE-XG

What's Your Favorite Game System - Console select one from each poll

What is your favorite game system!?!  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like the computer the most, cause it can play the most games. rpg, shooters and so on, also gens emulator to play all my oldschool megadrive games!!then my (modded) xbox cause it plays all xbox games (like fable and yes also Suikoden!!) and it has a build in mediaplayer for all my divx and episodes i like to watch..and then the ps2...

me too PC all the way!! :lol: we can surf the web, download and create all sort of things and play the most varied games..i have a playstation 1 though but i don't use it in like 1 year. :)

Guess what I voted for :D Yep it's PC. Much better than other consoles and I can play more games on the PC than on a playstation or Xbox. Sure it's expensive but its still better and much much more fun :DOh by the way another reason for this is that you can buy some games that are only available for PC and vise verse.

I ne'er had game boxes yet I would love to though, especially to play soccer games on, like EA's FIFA 2006 Awesome!I have played a few games on a friend's PS2, and its a whole different experience than playing the same game on a PC.I'm kinda a Microsoft fan, so I'd go for XBox when I eventually do get a game box, but I guess Playstation's also a neat choice.

Definitely the Playstation 2. Even the polls show it. I don't see the big hype about Xbox, or the Xbox 360; they're no better than the Playstation line and in fact, just because people have been bringing down the Playstation 3 for it's big prices, that doesn't mean it's still not more powerful than the Xbox 360. You just see the in-game graphics as the same as an Xbox 360 because so far no game maker has brought out the true performance that the Playstation 3 can handle.

PSP becuase there is nothing you cant do on it. You can go on the internet and pay games and store your music plus more. You don't need anything extra to go online and the graphics are really good and it is overall just a great gaming system.

Currently, it's PS2. It been a great system because it had all the games that other system doesn't had. Now most of the games comes out in all the major platforms but before some games only use to be on PS2. And PS2 has large library of games comparing to competitiers.

Well my collection of concoles is really wide.1: Nintendo 8 bit got it from my older sister when I was yung she bocht it I playd on it.2: Snes system stil loving the games on it.3: nintendo 64, loving games like bad furday4: ps1, loving armored core serie's final fantasy5: xbox 360: loving the pure power of it.1: Game boy pokemon *BLEEP*.. 2: Game boy advanced spyro loved it.

I voted PS2, my second choice would be DS... Because those are the ones I own (besides my comp which lags, and 64 whose controllers wear out too fast). They have great lil games on them. :) My only complaint about my PS2 is that it doesnt work anymore, its stopped reading discs. :)