xisto Community
Amiel

It's All About The Sims 3! The Upcoming Sequel

Wow, The Sims 3 has been teased. And it's more realistic with The Sims 2. The Sims 3's first details will be seen on March 19, 2008. What I like in this game is you may roam around the whole neighborhood without encountering a loading screen. You may peek and spy out you neighbors any time you want. The Create-A-Sim feature or as the Sims players know, CAS, has been improved. You have now, the ability to choose their shoes, Wow! And, you may differentiate their height. Another thing is that 99 % sure of this game is that you may have a car without having an expansion. Hmmm, what can I say?If I would compare them:1 The Sims 3: You may roam around the neighborhood without encountering any loading screen... The Sims 2: In The Sims 2, you will have to wait for a loading screen before reaching a place from place to place.2. The Sims 3: You may peek and spy at your neighbors... The Sims 2: In The Sims 2, their is feature that you may see the houses of your neighbors, but you cannot see your neighbors.3. The Sims 3: The Create-A-Sim feature or CAS feature has been improved... The Sims 2: In The Sims 2, the Create-A-Sim feature or the CAS feature has been introduced with The Sims 2 and it's wonderful and amazing but, you cannot experience the immense satisfaction while you are creating your Sims.I'm very excited about this game. Very very excited. Well, the first News and maybe the first peek of some informations may appear at The Sims 3's site on March 19, 2008, Wednesday.

I'm not that pleased I wish maxis would concentrate there efforts on spore and finally after 2 years of waiting release it!!!

Oh for sure Maxis is also giving their 100% efforts in Spore. Besides, Spore will launch this year! The only problem is the promotions. It is not that much popular. Unlike in The Sims 2, The The Sims 2 team will announce a new expansion pack for The Sims 2, and the announcement spreads like a wildfire!

But spore was scheduled to be out this month!!! and now september, I don't understand how games companies can be so off target. april - may release i could understand but september!!! Its obvious it's for marketing but I wish for once companies would say It will be finished then and finish it by then or very close too!

But spore was scheduled to be out this month!!! and now september, I don't understand how games companies can be so off target. april - may release i could understand but september!!! Its obvious it's for marketing but I wish for once companies would say It will be finished then and finish it by then or very close too!

Wow, really? I didnt knew that. All I'm focused is at The Sims 3!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hot News!

Scans of PC Gamer magazine has been scanned and now it's being leaked through the whole wide word showing us how The Sims 3 is very realistic. Well, as I've read the article, I have seen many new features that has been added in The Sims 3. Well, one of them is that your Sims at The Sims 3 can be totally fat and fat and fat! As you may now know that Sims can roam around the neighborhood. 1 part there is that a camera has been focused in to a Sim while the Sim is doing something else, the presenters zoomed out the camera view and you may see the whole neighborhood. 1 thing to take note of that is your Sims lives in a town! Oooh, sounds interesting huh. The number of attribute bars has been reduced from eight to three, Sleep, Bathe and Eat, and Your Sims have traits now.

Features Review:

1. Sims can be totally fat.
2. Sims can roam around the neighborhood
3. Camera view has been improved
4. You Sims Lives in a Town
5. Reduced Needs
6. Sims has Traits

and

No more Pleasantview. Well, Pleaantview is one of the major neighborhoods in The Sims 2 as you may not know for some. But, the only thing that I saw there is that there is a neighborhood named: Pleasantville but according for GFW, it is Pleasant Vlley. Hmmm, is Pleasantville or Pleasant Valley and Pleasantview are the same? Well we'll see it soon!
Edited by Amiel (see edit history)

Sims 3

It's All About The Sims 3!

I have always hoped you could roam around on the sims and it happened after 3 years of me playing the sims! I would keep pleasentview though as it was the most popular neighbourhood! It would be a real drag if they took away pleasentview. Please bring back Bella because I know that many players missed her so much! I am so excited if they look at this and decide it is a good idea to use a gamer's wish of the sims 3!

Can't wait :)

-reply by Elisha

Sims 3

It's All About The Sims 3!

I have always hoped you could roam around on the sims and it happened after 3 years of me playing the sims! I would keep pleasentview though as it was the most popular neighborhood! It would be a real drag if they took away pleasentview. Please bring back Bella because I know that many players missed her so much! I am so excited if they look at this and decide it is a good idea to use a gamer's wish of the sims 3!

Can't wait :lol:

-reply by Elisha

Oh, I'm also playing The Sims, the great Simulation game ever for 3 years! As every Simmer, we all dream that Sims could roam around the neighborhood. And it's just pretty exciting what it looks like. Maybe it will be a total hit game on 2009. And about Bella, she could be already dead, old or the mysteries of her abduction has been solved in that time. For sure, since this is a new generation of Sims, we may see new faces, new families, new stories and etc.

For 2009, I expect a little more, but the screenshots look pretty good. I can't wait to see that system requirements checklist though... :) Owners of The Sims 2 will know what I mean, especially if they installed a lot of expansion packs.I love The Sims. It's amazing how much of this game you can play knowing that you're playing a game of life in real life and feeding, bathing, bedding, and even relieving your Sims comes before food, personal hygiene, sleep, and bathroom breaks...Or is that just me? :lol: Maybe I'll actually build my desktop so that I can play this game and all the other games that I've been putting on hold because of my laptop that's quickly becoming even more obsolete...

I have played Sims 2 on one of my friends computer, and I also own it on Xbox. It is horrible on Xbox; not like Sims 2 the computer version at all! I hope that they actually make the games a bit more similar, because I was pissed off when I realised that the game I had bought was not good or fun at all.But I am looking forward to it. Even though I tend to easy get tired of never ending stories...

For 2009, I expect a little more, but the screenshots look pretty good. I can't wait to see that system requirements checklist though... :) Owners of The Sims 2 will know what I mean, especially if they installed a lot of expansion packs.

Lol yeah, I would like to see the system requirements for The Sims 3. I think there will be a huge changes in the system requirements in The Sims 3 because the gameplay is actually big. Oh well it's part of the game... Let me just update and upgrade somethings in my Computer =D

-----

Oh well, more interesting screenshots has been released and I can't really wait to see more interesting screenshots in this game. Also, it's not all about the screenshots, but the sneak peak preview video of the game has been also released. It's actually wonderful but what I didn't liked in the sneak peak preview is the background music and I don't know why.... Lol

Oh dear and I haven't even touched my Sims 2 yet! It sounds like it's going to take a toil on my graphics card though.

System RequirementsIt's All About The Sims 3!

I really want to pre-order The Sims 3 but there is NO WAY that I'm doing that without the list of system requirements. I forsee that in order to make it run on my desktop I will have to pay at least another $20-$40 plus the cost of the game $70. (video cards and such) From what the game looks like I highly doubt I'll be able to play the game on my laptop.

-reply by MAZe

Oh man i can't wait for sims 3, so close now. Love the system requirements, not to high not to low, and the new features are great.The neighborhood looks great and the A.I. seems smart ppl do stuff have a picnic a party all by themselves.Also the personality features of every sim are great much improved from sims 2. Also you will have new rewards and a lot of them if u complete the characters wishes. From what i understand sims are smarted and take care of himself so u don't just feed them make them take a bath and sleep all day.All in all I can't wait!! :P

Computers It's All About The Sims 3!

I have an old computer and I'm so scared that when I buy the sims 3 game it might not work for my computer can any one tell me what type of computer I need?I really need to know like ASAP the day is getting closer for it to come out

-question by Shevonte

<p>I have an old computer and I'm so scared that when I buy the sims 3 game it might not work for my computer can any one tell me what type of computer I need?
I really need to know like ASAP the day is getting closer for it to come out </p>
<p><em>-question by Shevonte</em></p>

You need a 2.4GHz P4 processor and a graphics card with at least 128MB of memory and support for Pixel Shader 2.0 as minimum requirements. 1.5GB of RAM and 6.5GB of hard disk space are also required, and the amount of hard disk space required will go up with the more custom content you add.