xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KansukeKojima

Bomb Threat At My High School!?

Ok, so I'm sitting at my desk *cough* enjoying *cough* my math class..... haha... and suddenly I hear the voice of my principal through our P.A. system."May I have your attention, May I have your attention, May I have your attention. They school is now in lock down mode." (or something like that)Our math teacher runs to the door locks closes the door, and ensures its locked. He tells everyone to go to the back and sit against the wall. Everyone does as asked, wondering what the crap is happening. I would say that the majority of people were not scared, as they though that it could possibly a drill. (Coincidentally, we were supposed to have a drill last week... until it was cancelled).After about ten minutes, our P.A. system kicks in again. We are now told that there is no danger in the hallways, and that we are now supposed to evacuate our school. We exit our classroom in an orderly fashion (forgetting my hat........ durr.....) and proceed to exit the school. I'm not exactly sure where we are supposed to head, but I just follow the line, which is somehow connected to a teacher.We walk to a nearby gymnasium located in a local recreation centre and enter it. Since we have now been evacuated from our school, everyone is taking it a little more seriously (however, not much more seriously) and we find places on floors, benches, etc. to sit/stand and wait to be told what exactly was going on.Our principal stands on a bench and whistles loudly, it takes a few seconds for everyone but a few people to quit talking. He explains that there has been a bomb threat at our school, and he tells us to wait for further instruction as they get things organized, etc. Everyone begins to walk around and mingle, and I go to hang out with some of my friends. (about this time I just realized that I'm not wearing my treasured hat (which I've had for at least two years(and i was tremendously woried it wouldn't be there when I got back(fortuneately it was)))) I crack some jokes about how funny it would be to order pizza right now.... ("hey umm... carefull when you get here... theres kind of a bomb threat in the area")Our principal gets everyones attention again, and announces that police have now surrounded the building, and are looking for any explosive items, etc... our principal proceeds to seperate us into four groups.Group 1: Students with vehicles.Group 2: Students that can walk home.Group 3: Students that live in the county (me).Group 4: Students that live in a nearby town.Our principal then asks the people with vehicles: "how many of you have keys?" the majority of hands went up, as some students had apparently decided to keep there keys in their lockers at school... which they can now not acces. So they were sepparated into another group and had to find rides with the people who had their keys.The group that could walk home was then dismissed.Now our group had to wait for our busses before we could go home. Fortunately, I had two options: I could go home... or I could go to work and put some extra hours in.... I decided to go to work and put some extra hours in...Today (being the day after the evacuation) we were informed that there was never any bomb...and yah.... thats it.... ... but at least our tests/exams got moved ahead by one day... lol

glad to note that the bomb threat turned out to be a false alarm. as they say, better be safe than sorry. we don't want to hear news of another school incident which results in death to students and teachers, however far-flung it might be from the rest of the world. at least you're all safe, even if you and your schoolmates experienced some inconveniences along the way. <_<

Baha, That happened at our school district a couple of years ago. We went on lockdown. Coincidentally this was on the same day when the "March for La Migra," as my friend kenady said, was going on. But might I ask why this is in the vent?Anywho, our school has gone to hell in a handbasket over the past couple of years. About a month a go we had to go into lockdown for about 2 and a half hours at school.Kids these days. . .

Ok, so I'm sitting at my desk *cough* enjoying *cough* my math class..... haha... and suddenly I hear the voice of my principal through our P.A. system."May I have your attention, May I have your attention, May I have your attention. They school is now in lock down mode." (or something like that)

Our math teacher runs to the door locks closes the door, and ensures its locked. He tells everyone to go to the back and sit against the wall. Everyone does as asked, wondering what the crap is happening. I would say that the majority of people were not scared, as they though that it could possibly a drill. (Coincidentally, we were supposed to have a drill last week... until it was cancelled).

After about ten minutes, our P.A. system kicks in again. We are now told that there is no danger in the hallways, and that we are now supposed to evacuate our school. We exit our classroom in an orderly fashion (forgetting my hat........ durr.....) and proceed to exit the school. I'm not exactly sure where we are supposed to head, but I just follow the line, which is somehow connected to a teacher.

We walk to a nearby gymnasium located in a local recreation centre and enter it. Since we have now been evacuated from our school, everyone is taking it a little more seriously (however, not much more seriously) and we find places on floors, benches, etc. to sit/stand and wait to be told what exactly was going on.

Our principal stands on a bench and whistles loudly, it takes a few seconds for everyone but a few people to quit talking. He explains that there has been a bomb threat at our school, and he tells us to wait for further instruction as they get things organized, etc. Everyone begins to walk around and mingle, and I go to hang out with some of my friends. (about this time I just realized that I'm not wearing my treasured hat (which I've had for at least two years(and i was tremendously woried it wouldn't be there when I got back(fortuneately it was)))) I crack some jokes about how funny it would be to order pizza right now.... ("hey umm... carefull when you get here... theres kind of a bomb threat in the area")

Our principal gets everyones attention again, and announces that police have now surrounded the building, and are looking for any explosive items, etc... our principal proceeds to seperate us into four groups.

Group 1: Students with vehicles.
Group 2: Students that can walk home.
Group 3: Students that live in the county (me).
Group 4: Students that live in a nearby town.

Our principal then asks the people with vehicles: "how many of you have keys?" the majority of hands went up, as some students had apparently decided to keep there keys in their lockers at school... which they can now not acces. So they were sepparated into another group and had to find rides with the people who had their keys.

The group that could walk home was then dismissed.

Now our group had to wait for our busses before we could go home. Fortunately, I had two options: I could go home... or I could go to work and put some extra hours in.... I decided to go to work and put some extra hours in...

Today (being the day after the evacuation) we were informed that there was never any bomb...

and yah.... thats it.... ... but at least our tests/exams got moved ahead by one day... lol

oh wow.. thats hilarious lmfao.. we would totally be besties.. if we went to the same school haha.. how old are you? enywhoooo haha.. oh yes order pizza thats hilarious haha.. when we have lockdowns over here, people comelike slamming on the doors.. and if the door opens, you fail the test basicly.. also we are told to run and get textbooks and all this gay stuff haha.. i think we should have a tsunami drill [ i live in southwest california, and the school is like.. BAM on the beach] haha.. do any schools have those? anywho? hahah hahaha.. but yea.. i would like to request on of those..

omg i just checked.. and ur 16 (: me too.. are you cute? haha lol! are you really from canada? do you have a myspace? lol myspace.com/gisellebebegirl add me (: hahah sorry i just get so excited when i find someone my age here XD
Edited by gisellebebegirl (see edit history)

and besides, there aren't a lot of lockdowns, really.
What made them think there was a bomb threat? I'd like to know.

Someone left a note on the floor of the classroom. They have yet to find out who though....

my school used to have a lot of a bomb threat problem.... back when i was a freshman. i do not recall having any bomb threats since that year however... so once my class graduates (im a senior now) my school will not have any kids who experienced bomb threats and they will go into my high schools legends and lore forever <_<but my freshman year, we had a countdown thingy.someone hung a big sheet with a 6 on it from the roof, then the next day they found a 5 on the wall, and then the next day a 4 in a bathroom stall.... threats stopped appearing but we basically didnt have school on the "0" day. it all the local news stations and everything, but nothing ever happened.