xisto Community
devin_love3

Chakras, Ki/chi Energy, Unlocking Inner Gates

It all requires simple meditation, really. There is no spell or incantation, or fast way to do it.

It's easy, but it takes time. You need to take the time needed to meditate and completely clear your mind of all thoughts.

When you have reached that state (if you have any questions on how to do it, there are plenty of well written articles on achieving a meditative, calm, state), you simply need to focus on a particular chakra (we'll use the root chakra first), and imagine it as a ball of energy. The color of it will depend on the chakra itself. The root chakra is typically associated with a deep red.

Imagine the ball small, but then slowly growing bigger and bigger. I usually let it grow until it's about the size of the palm of my hand. Then, just imagine it blossoming. Imagine the energy reaching out and touching things in front of you. Let it's energy flow through your body; get accustumed to how it feels. Then, bring everything back into the chakra itself, but imagine it still as a large ball. "Tell" it to stay open, and be receptive.

Move on to the next chakra, and repeat the process. This will open up each chakra in time. Just working with them in general opens them up dramatically. But start with the root, and work your way up. Just because the third eye, or crown, may sound more appealing in what they offer than the root, it is essential that you begin with the root and work your way up.

An excellent site that also describes the use of hand gestures, and sounds to open them, can be located at the following:
https://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/open.php

It all requires simple meditation, really. There is no spell or incantation, or fast way to do it.
It's easy, but it takes time. You need to take the time needed to meditate and completely clear your mind of all thoughts.

When you have reached that state (if you have any questions on how to do it, there are plenty of well written articles on achieving a meditative, calm, state), you simply need to focus on a particular chakra (we'll use the root chakra first), and imagine it as a ball of energy. The color of it will depend on the chakra itself. The root chakra is typically associated with a deep red.

Imagine the ball small, but then slowly growing bigger and bigger. I usually let it grow until it's about the size of the palm of my hand. Then, just imagine it blossoming. Imagine the energy reaching out and touching things in front of you. Let it's energy flow through your body; get accustumed to how it feels. Then, bring everything back into the chakra itself, but imagine it still as a large ball. "Tell" it to stay open, and be receptive.

Move on to the next chakra, and repeat the process. This will open up each chakra in time. Just working with them in general opens them up dramatically. But start with the root, and work your way up. Just because the third eye, or crown, may sound more appealing in what they offer than the root, it is essential that you begin with the root and work your way up.

An excellent site that also describes the use of hand gestures, and sounds to open them, can be located at the following:
https://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/open.php

In fact working/meditating with chakras is considered to be advac=nced yoga technic, so basically I advise you to start from the scratch and do pranayams (breath exercises) for 2/3 weeks and later you can start meditating on objects or flame to enhance your concentration abilities. Having done this (2-3 months) you can go with chakras, but bear in mind that in meditation like in any other acitvity you should follow safety arrangements

Well, of course it takes a certain degree of training and concentration to be able to work on chakras. You need to be able to visualize them and feel them, before actually being able to work on and with them.However, that's not to say doing so early will completely and utter kill you. Your chakras are part of YOU. It's like moving a finger to build it's strength after an accident. You move it little by little, until it has it's full ability to move again. The same can be applied to chakras. You can work with them little by little, and slowly build their strength. They aren't just going to break if you focus a little on them. But in order to focus, you need some form of concentration, which can only be truly obtained by practicing meditation on a daily (or near-daily) basis.Don't be petrified that just because you're inexperienced, that you can't work with them. Just don't expect a whole lot. Work on them little by little. Because, in actuality, denying yourself the ability to work on them in essences, closes the chakras up and blocks them. If you subconciously tell yourself you're not "experienced" enough to work with them, they'll close up. Are you not "experienced" enough to move that sprained finger? Of course not. You can move that finger all you want, to a point where your body tells you not to: through pain.So if you want to work on your chakras a little bit, feel free to. If it starts to just "not feel right", scale back a little. The energy inside you will tell you what's too much, and what's not enough. But in order to feel that energy, I do recommend that you work a bit on meditation first, and read some articles on how to begin to feel that energy. The energy that makes up everything in this world, and that we are all connected to.

I agree with all you say.....But I don't know what i have to do to relax....I'm very nervious and i have many problems to relax and stay calm.Do you know any techinque that can help me?Thank you very much!! And be patient!! :lol:

I've seen the Chi Power used in Kung Fu, it gives the normal human unlimited strength.we get access to the Chi Power by controlling our mind and the senses and focusing all our concentration on certain power points or the part of our body where we to accumulate the Chi power.This cannot be done to anybody it requires a intense training, hard work and patience :lol: