xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail Or Gmail?

Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail or Gmail?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think gmail is the best because you can give invites to people who don't have them (and get a lot of flattery and bribing on the way)It makes you feel important :D

i personally use yahoo and hotmail because its the most well known but now gmail seems to be the email that everyone uses but i just stick to hotmail because i been using it for awhile and i dont see the point in changing it.

In 1999 I used Hotmail because I didn't know Yahoo then (doink!). After I discovered Yahoo, I was pretty much stuck to it. I like it because Yahoo offers more than an email service so its convenient if I feel like searching for something. Plus I think Yahoo has a bigger online community than others. I've never tried GMail before because from what I heard it requires payment (?) I don't know but I like my Yahoo now because I have a bigger mailbox size partly because GMail released a bigger mailbox earlier on its release, right?

i think G-mail has about 1gb of email storage...but yes yahoo is alot more convenient, i firsted used yahoo to play the online games like pool which was popular for awhile and i also sometimes use launch. but mail personally i dont like it...i prefer @hotmail.com rather than @yahoo.com.

Personally I would ahve to say that I think that hotmail is better since I've used it for a long time and it also has the best messengar. Gmail has the best space but I don't like the layout as much as hotmail which I think is the best one, yahoo...well yahoo has helped me out a few times but I don't think its as good as wither gmail or hot mail and that hotmail is far better than gmail,but then again that's only my opinion. Hotmail has better security than gmail and has better layout and messengar, but not as good as gmail's amazing space. But I don't really care about space.

I use all of them so i really dont have a favorite and i dont prefer one over another. Although Gmail has alot of space and you can invite people to use it. Hotmail is sometimes annoying especially if you use msn messenger. Yahoo is good. but it has the same annoying things as hotmail.

lol :D
You willn't trust me anyways .... but i'm using Xisto SMTP/POP3 servers with mail accounts created on my hosting account :D
It works perfectly and fast :D

All that u need is spent some time at the cpanel for creating email accounts on ur host :ph34r:
After that setup your mail agent to the new mail account:
smtp/pop3 : your_trap17_hosting_domain.com
login: mailname+your_trap17_hosting_domain.com
password: password which you used while creating account.

just a tip about email :D

i think gmails the best how many servers do they have? around milions of peaple got gmail so they have to times 1gb times milion that makes: 1000000gb of webspace wich will soon need increasing. there might be a catch in this why would they give out so much space for free?

Many people prefer GMail, sure, but I think Yahoo is the best. Faster than Hotmail, and never had a problem with it.I still have a lot of invitations left, so those who insist on GMail, just PM me.

I use yahoo and hotmail.. if give me vote for both i will vote for yahoo because i can store mail and my download more than hotmail. But i never use Gmail, i think Gmail is good(i saw on voting result) and someone can get space from Gmail more than 500 mb!! ;) how can he got that? I will learn for Gmail and own it :P .