xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail Or Gmail?

Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail or Gmail?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gmail is really fast and powerful, no ads and 1gb ;)1gb is not the thing which makes it better but it's god to have 1gb :D i have 250 on hotmail and this is enough but hotmail is slow :P

Gmail is definately best out of all those.This is why...Lets see if hotmail or Yahoo even COMPARE to gmail.Gmail is an experiment in a new kind of webmail, built on the idea that you should never have to delete mail and you should always be able to find the message you want. The key features are: Search, don't sort.Use Google search to find the exact message you want, no matter when it was sent or received.Don't throw anything away.1000 megabytes of free storage so you'll never need to delete another message.Keep it all in context.Each message is grouped with all its replies and displayed as a conversation.No pop-up ads. No untargeted banners.You see only relevant text ads and links to related web pages of interest. Ya...1000 mb, a search, no pop-ups, and you can do replies and such...Yahoo and Hotmail are nothing in comparison to Gmail.GMAIL ALL THE WAY...I will send some invites if you send me an email... rygarfo@gmail.com

Hotmail is good, but the interface is too overwhelming and cluttered. Yahoo is more simple and my style yet it's webmail. Gmail has cool pop3 features which is good, it's fast, clean interface. But the gmail spam filter could use a little work - you have to create filters. why not just select the message and say block sender or move straight to trash. Btw, you can only make filters on messages in all mail and inbox. They should make the spam easier to manage in gmail.

Do any of you realize that Gmail does have more compacity to be watched by the gov than apparently any other email client out there? I read it in my local paper and then read about it in Time magazine. I guess that is why I don't like it.

I have tried Gmail recently, and I think it's user-friendly and contain a lot of useful function. In addition, the connection speed to the server to Gmail is obviously faster than to Yahoo Mail! I would like to ask that any of you have sucessfully changed your Gamil account into your country's language, for example Chinese, Spanish, France, etc?

I've used all three of them. I'm now still useing two of them. Yahoo is the best. I've been using Hotmail for years. I loved its colours. However, I found that it became slower and slower, and the space is not big enough. Then I tried yahoo and gmail. Personally I think yahoo is better. It's fast and stable. Gmail is a bit inconvenient to log in when I travelling to Asia. But Gmail is good for indibviduals to design his own style. I like this part! :)