xisto Community
galexcd

Trap Feedbacker Sig/avatar

Ah the boring old trap feedbacker. Probably the most active account without a sig or avatar. Now I know that non-members can't see sigs or avatars but us members should see something more than just the name. I usually recognize a member here by his or her avatar rather than the name. (Oh there's the hybrid bus guy) (Oh there's the christian penguin mod)... Anyway back on topic. At first I was thinking that the Trap feedbacker should have a sig with a link linking back to the topic where opaque introduced it. I'm sure new members don't even know who or what the trap feedbacker is. Now after I started thinking about that I thought why don't we give him a super cool looking avatar as well? Well I made a somewhat lame example. I'm not much of a gfx guy, but perhaps some of our photoshop enthusiasts can make a better one. But for the sig, I think I've got it nailed.

So anyway my suggested (well more of an example...) avatar:

Posted Image

My suggested sig:

This post was written by a non-Xisto member. Click here to find out more about the Trap Feedbacker.

I think this is a great idea. The trap feedbacker is very boring.-alex7h3pr0gr4m3r... Er... I mean.. Uhh... Saint Michael-reply by Alex

Well uh I didn't think you were actually going to use my avatar :P Mine was pretty bad as pointed out by SM. This thread was more about the idea to give it one. I think you should get one of the people on the gfx crew to make a better one.

Hi,The sig is good but like bk2070 said, I think it can be challenged :P So anybody willing to create another sig/avatar for Xisto Feedbacker is welcome to open a new topic in the Gfx section with their entry :P