xisto Community
vikram

I Am Very Much Addicted To Internet addiction to anything is a bad thing

I am a bit addicted to my PC....i admit it is one of the greatest inventions of all time...as long as i am in my room,i spent time on my PC gaming, movies,surfing etc....as i am in a hostel, there is nothing that would stop me from doing so...the only thing which keeps me away from my PC is ...soccer. i like playing soccer a lot. Its the only thing that can stop me in the middle of a PC game or a movie..so those guys who wish to get away from their PC addiction,should try some outdoor activities....they keep ur mind fresh and healthy...

lol ok this topic for me. I think im addicted both to the pc and the internet. As soon as i come home from work i turn the pc on and it does not go off untill i go to bed. Actually whenever im at home the pc has to be on. When i wake up on a weekend i get out of bed and turn the pc on. Thinking about it it's quite scary. I prob spend about 6 hours aday on the internet monday to friday. And about 10 hours aday on a sunday. So id say i have a problem. Ok now how to sort it ? <_<

Im also addicted to internet, after playing ragnarok I will spend my time on the net.. surfing for something, looking for something.. and this I found Xisto on the net.. and most of the stuffs I need are right now on the net.. I know spending too much time on the net makes me stressy, and I do get a rest if I had spend too much time but sometimes I also get bored and I do take a rest earlier....

haha im addicted too (: ill get little anxiety things that tell me.. GO TURN ON THE COMPUTER! CHECK YOUR MYSPACE! [computer speaking to me}: I WANT YOU! haha but after i log in & do whatever i have to do [in 22 minutes] i will feel so much better ^_^haha im weird like that.. if i dont log in, ill have anxiety.. of like my site being hacked & deleted or something

I like to think that I'm not, but I totally am. Hahahahaha My problem is that I go online and I do absolutely nothing. I'm not even kidding you. I just read things until I realize it's about 2-3 in the morning, sometimes later, and I didn't do anything productive at all. But whatever!i constantly sit online for hours the whole day online, usually on this site. I stay up until 4 am on the internet, and unless i have something to do, i stay online. And actually i can stop thats not a problem, but only if i have something to do, i cant limit my time on the internet. It passes by so fast and an hour passes by and then two yet i pay no attention to the time and sit online as much as i want to, until i dont want to.and that affects my sleeping because i go to sleep at like 3 am, if not later and then wake up at like 1 pm. and thats not healthy, before i used to wake up at 9am, and now i cant. how can i limit my time on the internet?I'm the same. It seemed good at the time but now the true effects of it are coming out. I spend so much time on here and so do my friends, when we should be outside together having fun. Computers have made a very isolated world...ironic i know, but i dont think society has ever been so disconnected from those around us...just find something else to do. make up a list like i do (though i make lists to remind me more than to prevent going online)and you can't wish away technology. we would never even be able to talk if it weren't for the internet.---> Efrain was here

Caffeine Effects and Withdrawal part II Am Very Much Addicted To Internet

Caffeine Addiction - Caffeine addiction shows up when a person cannot stop consuming caffeine in high amounts, causing his/her body to demand the substance and react negatively if that no caffeine is intake. Caffeine may not be addictive in the traditional sense, but the body builds up a tolerance over time; some people find it very hard to function well without at least one cup of strong coffee or tea in the morning. The stimulating effects of caffeine are caused by a central nervous reaction, the heart rate increases, blood vessels expand and the brain receives more oxygen. These caffeine effects can last for up to 8 hours, and once they go off then the body feels extremely lazy and slow as a side effect.Caffeine addiction can even cause death, mainly because the abuse of any stimulant can cause high blood pressure or and heart problems, so if you abuse of it chances are you put yourself at the highest risk of a heart attack. You need to be careful with caffeine withdrawal because it affects your overall health and therefore, you need to control your consumption of caffeinated products to prevent your body reactions to caffeine withdrawals. If you need more information about caffeine effects and caffeine addiction symptoms or prevention, please investigate a little further on this topics.You can find more info at: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by Paul C.Keywords: