xisto Community
OpaQue

Gallery Fixed.

The Gallery in the forums did not have enough permissions. I have reset them and you should now be able to post images to gallery. Let me know if there are any issues.

Thank you OpaQue.. Back to one liners I see :)Anyway, some of the limits need to be explained like space, size, type and so on :) I hope you will update us further with all of the details or maybe an old member can help me out :P

I'll just ask here (to not to open another topic elsewhere), why isn't the gallery mod working since you've upgraded IPB? I can see that pictures are present in some of the profiles here which were obviously uploaded when the Gallery worked.

It would be nice to open it up, mostly for the GFX crew to have a central place to upload their works. :)

I'll just ask here (to not to open another topic elsewhere), why isn't the gallery mod working since you've upgraded IPB? I can see that pictures are present in some of the profiles here which were obviously uploaded when the Gallery worked.

It would be nice to open it up, mostly for the GFX crew to have a central place to upload their works. :)

I just realized that the gallery isn't working anymore. Also, is the GFX crew still intact? I didn't think they existed anymore.

Are you all talking about the graphics section thingy? I don't think that it has been active for a long time at all though... I mean, the only mod member I have seen going about a few months ago is Tramposch, and after hosting like, three signature contests he didn't really come back and tell us the results for that one, so I was just thinking that maybe all the old moderators and things like that have gone somewhere or something like that...I mean, haven't you actually realised? All the members here are either pretty new from a year or two before, apart from a few loyal people like mahesh2k and anwiii, and also a few moderators like rvalkass and jlhaslip, but other than that, you don't see Opaque or BuffaloHelp coming here, often, do you???Hmm... I don't know though... but anyway, Xisto seems to be working fine, so I'm not intending to leave them any minute soon... :)

Hmm... Yes, I did a bit notice that.Actually I haven't come back here for a long time.So there are may be something have been change at all, such as myCentsAbout the mod and admin ... yes it is.I don't seen they any more but just the two you mentioned above.Anyway, it is fine the gallery was not available.There are some album on the Internet. I can use that instead.Thanks for your help :)

There is big problem with this forum.If you go on 2th,3th,4th ... page it redirects to the first page and on the end of the page there is specified position at,or simpler URL ends with #at I tried to open the gallery but it is not fixed and it redirects to that #at...I think you made a mistake in programming or operating in administration panel.OK,we need patience,and patience.This forum is still good and you need just good portal,and best users should get permission to post on the portal.That is better from gallery.People here want news,tricks etc. no one wants gallery :) Lets track users,who clicked on Gallery and who will click on Portal :( Portal will win.