xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlrr94

Ufos Known by everybody, explainable for nobody

Aliens and UFOs  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't believe in UFO's exactly but I do believe that there is 'life' somewhere else in the Universe and that we are not alone.

The whole Government cover up conspiracy theory is interesting but I don't know how true it is. UFO's might or might not exist, I don't particularly care... Seeing is believing for me :P

Well ofcourse you are right about that there is life anywhere in the universe just because of its enormous existance, my mind blows when I think of how huge it is and my heart beats really fast because it can't imagine something that vast and huge.

UFOs do exist, they just don't have to be from alien origin.

I've actually had this talk with other people before, and we all came up with the conclusion that these "UFO's" are people's minds playing tricks on them.To begin with, think about where they are seen. They are almost always seen by farmers in the USA. What other country has ever "seen" these "UFO's" before? Are we really that cocky here to assume that we mean more than any other country, and the aliens would come to *US* before anyone else?Second of all are the fact that doctored photos are very easy to make. In fact, there are even doctored videos showing these "UFO's" as well. Therefore, there is no solid proof other than "I saw it!" But then again, people "see" Elvis Presley every day as well.Now let's assume that aliens were coming to our planet. What purpose would they have here? If they were capable of coming here via space crafts that hover and whatnot, there would be nothing to fear. They would do what they want with us regardless as to if we tried to stop them or not, so there would be no reason to even think about it.Regardless, until there is physical proof of these "aliens," I will not believe in them.Although in a sense there are UFO's, classified as anything in the air that you can not identify. This could even be a toy helicopter.

Regardless, until there is physical proof of these "aliens," I will not believe in them.

Again dude, UFOs DO NOT necessarily have to mean that they are from alien origin, they could be from here, experiments from the US and/or other goverments. :P

Everyone always relates UFO's to being alien spacecraft.So in your view, what would be classified as a UFO then?Some would claim that the newest jets and planes in the Army would classify, but I disagree.I look at "UFO's" as being aliens from outer space. Is that not how everyone always talks about them when they report the ones that they supposably sighted? And along with that, there are numberous movies based on them as well.In terms of just agreeing that anything unclassified that is in the air could technically be considered as a "UFO" I agree. Anything more than that, I disagree.

UFO, whatever you mean, be it alien or some means of communication they point towards the existance of some other civilizations across this vast spread universe. So the important thing becomes the debate over their existance. The point is that in this vast space, even if we go by the theories of probability we will find that we are not alone. There must be countless other well grown and developed civilizations and there is possibility that they are studying, researching, tracking us through these UFO's. Don't know they might be among us as well. As far as their disclosing to us or making a contact with us is concerned, it all depends on their will. The reason being they have not yet given us a clue of their existance officially....or perheps we are in the backyard of universe that they have not contacted us yet..Whatever be, it still remains the biggest mystry that we are surrounded with more intelligent beings than us, but we can not communicate with them.....

UFO, whatever you mean, be it alien or some means of communication they point towards the existance of some other civilizations across this vast spread universe. So the important thing becomes the debate over their existance. The point is that in this vast space, even if we go by the theories of probability we will find that we are not alone. There must be countless other well grown and developed civilizations and there is possibility that they are studying, researching, tracking us through these UFO's. Don't know they might be among us as well. As far as their disclosing to us or making a contact with us is concerned, it all depends on their will. The reason being they have not yet given us a clue of their existance officially....or perheps we are in the backyard of universe that they have not contacted us yet..

Whatever be, it still remains the biggest mystry that we are surrounded with more intelligent beings than us, but we can not communicate with them.....

lol, wouldn't it be funny if dogs and cats were alien lifeforms from other planets?

Like, somewhere out there....In a land far, far away...There is a big dog king, and millions of other pets running around.

I don't believe in aliens but...You know, if UFO's really did exist then that would be an explanation as to why we have yet to find why they come: They are dropping off more dogs and cats.

Now, I joke about the situation and all, but you never know....Someone's far-off idea could end up being what the truth is.

Do I believe there is other life forms in other planets? YesDo I believe there is gray guys with big eyes? NODo I believe in green guys from mars, that can't breathe air and have no hair? NoDo I believe in short guys with big heads and big eyes, handing over the pies and setting up a gigantic satelite in cartman's ***? No (Warning: if you haven't been watching south park you don't know this)Okay okay, I make no sence but it was a nice poem wasn't it? :P Whatever you want to call it but it includes my opinions.All the "ufo pictures" turned out fake. SO YOU GOT NO PROOFS! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA. umm.. sorry for caps lock :P

Do I believe there is other life forms in other planets? Yes
Do I believe there is gray guys with big eyes? NO

Do I believe in green guys from mars, that can't breathe air and have no hair? No

Do I believe in short guys with big heads and big eyes, handing over the pies and setting up a gigantic satelite in cartman's ***? No (Warning: if you haven't been watching south park you don't know this)

Okay okay, I make no sence but it was a nice poem wasn't it? :P

Whatever you want to call it but it includes my opinions.

All the "ufo pictures" turned out fake. SO YOU GOT NO PROOFS! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA. umm.. sorry for caps lock :P

You just...Alienated those aliens, LOL.

Sorry, I had to say it.

Anyways, what if there *is* a world with aliens like Mike Wizowski or something?(I know it's from MONSTERS Inc. but regardless - those are aliens)

Meh.Most 'ailen auctions' are caused by sleep paralysis, not 'ailen' activity.I'm not out ruling the possibility of other species, more intelligent species being alive--I'm just saying, I don't think about it because I don't want to have a nightmare. :)

Has anyone here ever seen a Black Triangle? Apparently they appear in the sky on very clear nights (meaning they can't be just projections) and make no noise (meaning that they can't be helicopters). They also apparently hover in one place for a time, then instantly go up to incredible speeds without delay.

They are said to look like black triangles, usually with lights (sometimes colored), and sometimes with a red, pulsating light in the center. One has actually been seen on radar and by several officials, proving that it wasn't false. There's more info about black triangles at its Wikipedia article.

Personally, I think that black triangles are in fact some form of advanced creature observing us for whatever reason. I personally think they could also be the ancient Mayan civilization.

fast black triangles might have been the DARPA that tested a plan that looked like Blackbirds. the plane could take off almost vertically, and could be airborn in five seconds. the strange thing was the black trangles UFOs started after they started to test the plans, if you don't believe me then go to here