xisto Community
Forbez

Website Not Loading?

your site appears to be working on my side of the world... i see it powered by vBadvanced CMPS and vbulletin. :) still experiencing no connection? could be your ISP.

with your site Hirishiolo, that i cannot access.

Me too!! I have the same problem as well, I am using AEF board but that couldn't be the problem.....no other site did this....and I tried it with /board (supposed to redirect to that) and /cpanel, and any other thing I can think of...help...

I have the same problem! http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . Please contact me if there is any problem...thx

I am getting a 404 error rather than a page loading problem. That means the server has been found, but the Aice/playtv.htm file is not found.
Check to make sure the file is in the public_html folder or a sub-folder under that.

Your account Default Index page is displayed properly, so this confirms a bad path...

This happened yesterday, and now today. I can't connect to my website.
The URL is: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I get the "Problem Loading" page.

Works fine for me.

Me too!! I have the same problem as well, I am using AEF board but that couldn't be the problem.....no other site did this....and I tried it with /board (supposed to redirect to that) and /cpanel, and any other thing I can think of...help...

Link to test?

I am getting a 404 error rather than a page loading problem. That means the server has been found, but the Aice/playtv.htm file is not found. Check to make sure the file is in the public_html folder or a sub-folder under that.

I get this:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

I don't think it is a 404 error.

I don't get a 404 error, mine simply can't find the server.

Server not found
Firefox can't find the server.

* Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
http://www.example.com/

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I am on wireless internet at the moment, I tried as well with my dial up computer and neither worked.

Please help....
Edited by AlphaOfDoom (see edit history)

Clear your cache, and reset the Router???Since we can see it, it might be an issue at the ISP???

I am having the same problem, and i am not happy with it at all, my website has more then 7000 visitors per day and if that happens like yesterday and today, all my visitors are going to go away, so please fix this problem.I would apreciate an answer or something for us all to understand why this is happening to our websites, thank you.

I seriously do not think it is ISP because 1. Like I said in my post up there and 2. Because why would all these people have this happening at the same time? All the ISPs wouldn't just get messed up that quick.My site has no members, because I'm still working on it, but how can I work on it when I can't get to it!? It seems like something similar to when the accounts all got suspended for no reason, just another problem....Support at helpdesk? I never tried that yet ....

Edited by AlphaOfDoom (see edit history)