xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zamaliphe

Strange Cell Phone With Strange Applet to hear the other side before you answer him

strange cell phone with strange appletmy mouther bought a cell phone with strange appletthe applet is that you can here the other side before you answer himexplainyou are calling me . now the phone ring i turn the ring sound of and but the phone on my earnow rather than i lessen to the annoying ring i can here what you are saying without opening the linethe ring last for at list 3 mintand after the ring over you wont bay for any thing because i didn't open the linethat strange applet dos not always work doesn't work with samsong Mobil speciallybut any way my mouther can now make people talk to here for freeone said effect is this conversation is one side onlymean i can here you but you cant here meSO I'm like talking to my self but you can talk to me for hours for freeyes free one said phone callthe japans are then best :)

Edited by zamaliphe (see edit history)

what particular brand of mobile phone is that exactly? from what i have read and understood in your post, i can only gather that it is not a samsung mobile.i would be interested if that can work with a nokia n-series model (which i have), and if it actually works as "advertised" (even if only half of the time :) free calls are free calls :(). any more details you can provide, like if the applet is built-in on the mobile phone, or if it can be downloaded for individual testing on other cellphone models??? :(

my old nokia 7250 allowed me to hear the caller speaking wiht out answering too

Strange Cell Phone With Strange Applet

Replying to serverph I wish I had that feature in all my phones. It was so wierd. It was nice too as you could learn alot with out having to let the caller know you where available. I have NO idea how it worked. I know it worked on the cingular net work in Las Vegas. I bought it in Thailand and forget if it worked like that there too. Let me know if it is something I can do to my 3230.

-reply by lane