xisto Community
cncinfotech

Hi Administrator Please replay.

I have started a thread(topic) in make money online section. Topic name was "Make money at home". But topic has been deleted (I didnot find it again). Will u tell me why it has been deleted ? I was giving detail step by step. Iam not here for make credit but this section will help to all my clients who are intrested in forex. Before start any business you need to know what type business u r going to start ? What will be investment and return ? How much time it take to establish ? I was explaining every thing there. Do you think it was spam ? Sir please look at again those post if u have them in recycle bin. I was not advertising any company. I just going to introduce forex. If this topic will continue i will post how to trade in forex to make profit. I will discuss there my mechanical strategies.Well it's your forum and you can delete all posts. I forget this is your property.Sorry sir iam sorry.

Edited by cncinfotech (see edit history)

I had a post once that was deleted because of spam. I hadn't intended it to be, but looking back it was quite spammy :)

If it looked like you were advertising you're "business" or "site" in any way then it will be deleted. You were warned in the topic title as it said that area of the forums are patrolled strictly. I'm sorry if it got deleted but it probably looked like you were handing out links to you're "site"! The best thing to do would be to re-write the topic so it looks like you're contributing to the boards. (No short posts etc.etc. you know the drilll!)

Merry Spammy Christmas and a Happy Spammy New Year! :(

Posted Image

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

Those posts were sent to the Spam Bucket, yes.You failed to perform a Search, there were 6 consecutive posts, in the wrong topic, and the Report from a Member was correct, there was a similarly worded posting found by our Plagiarism Checker. You were awfully close to receiving a Warning for those posts.A Moderator viewed it as Spamming, which is not allowed on this Board.Take the advise given above and re-write the Article in your own words. No referrals, of course...

I donot know about spam much. I donot know what is a spam defination here.Iam trying to share my forex knowledge.If there were 6 consecutive posts, you consider it spam. I donot think it is defination of spam if those post contain valuble information. Iam not advertising my business because iam not a broker. I donot have my own website. I was excited because first time i found a great place to share my knowledge. Iam little nervous now. It means if somebody will not ask any question on my thread and i continue to share my forex knowledge, you will consider it spam. Again MODERATOR you told me forex is wrong topic. No sir i started it right place because forex is a way of online money making. Maybe i use similar word means "forex" but sir iam not a writter iam a student and trading forex as my part time business. If you found iam spamming please post on my thread so i edit my all topic. Again iam student please consider it.Thanks for your replay.

I donot know about spam much. I donot know what is a spam defination here

You should have read the forum rules before posting.

If there were 6 consecutive posts, you consider it spam. I donot think it is defination of spam if those post contain valuble information.

Making too many consecutive posts of same topic makes it difficult to read, thats why it is considered as spams.

Iam not advertising my business because iam not a broker. I donot have my own website. I was excited because first time i found a great place to share my knowledge.

Yes it is a great place to share knowledge and we all are waiting to learn from you. But the posts should be in a readable form and should follow forum rules.

Iam little nervous now. It means if somebody will not ask any question on my thread and i continue to share my forex knowledge, you will consider it spam.

No its not like that, if you are posting in same sub-topic of a topic and are concluding the posts, then it is ok. And again start a new post eventhough no one has asked you a question. Because it is not necessary everyone will ask question they might just read and get benefited.

See one of my topic on Indian Cricket

Again MODERATOR you told me forex is wrong topic. No sir i started it right place because forex is a way of online money making.

It should be posted in Business Forum.Because FOREX is not a way of online money making but is a way of business and one should have knowledge of politics, stock-exchanges and several other Business parameters.

If you found iam spamming please post on my thread so i edit my all topic. Again iam student please consider it.

Moderators should have moved the topic and merged all posts, giving warning. Just moving it to spam bucket will lead to losing a good member and will not help him to improve as a good member.

I donot know about spam much. I donot know what is a spam defination here.

Take a look through the board rules. Any breach of the rules is liable to result in the posts being removed or edited, the member getting a warning, etc.

Iam trying to share my forex knowledge.If there were 6 consecutive posts, you consider it spam.

As the rules state:

Double posts will not be allowed. If you already made a post and wish to add something, use the (Edit) button and change or update your post when no other replies are present.

Creating 6 consecutive posts should not be done when no-one has replied between them. If you want to write in stages, fine, but edit your first post rather than creating loads of replies to yourself. A reply should be just that - a reply from one person to what another person has said. With that definition, you can't really reply to yourself.

I donot think it is defination of spam if those post contain valuble information. Iam not advertising my business because iam not a broker. I donot have my own website.

As jlhaslip has said, the posts were classed as spam as they were copied or very similar to material already available. Posting 6 consecutive posts also contributed to your posts being classed as spam.

I was excited because first time i found a great place to share my knowledge. Iam little nervous now. It means if somebody will not ask any question on my thread and i continue to share my forex knowledge, you will consider it spam.

Not at all. As I have suggested, you can add to posts you have already written. There is absolutely no need to make a series of consecutive posts when no-one has replied to any of them. Use the Edit button to add to your posts.

Again MODERATOR you told me forex is wrong topic. No sir i started it right place because forex is a way of online money making. Maybe i use similar word means "forex" but sir iam not a writter iam a student and trading forex as my part time business.

You need to post your topic in the most appropriate category. In this case it was probably best to have put it in the Business section, as has been suggested. Normally your topic would just have been moved, but as it was viewed as spam, it was moved to the spam folder.

If you found iam spamming please post on my thread so i edit my all topic. Again iam student please consider it.Thanks for your replay.

Posting a message in your topic creates posts that don't really contribute anything, and there is no guarantee you will read it.

You should read the readme and get to know the general rules of the forum.