xisto Community
OpaQue

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! From Trap17 Team :-)

Merry Christmas!

To all the members of Xisto :-) May Peace and Prosperity be your Gift at Christmas. :)

Posted Image

From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.

- Emily Matthews

Yes thanks opaque for wishing every Xisto members a merry christmas and a happy new year,same to you. :)I would also like to wish everyone a merry christmas,and a happy new year :(

Thanks Opaque for your well wishes.And MERRY CHRISTMAS to all Xisto members and their family.May all your dreams come true this christmas.

Another Trapmas has gone by, more trap presents open by the trappers; with me opening them all up and taking all the cash :). So as Your Spam Santa my gift to you all is more spam BWAHAHAHA!!!Well Merry Xmas and of a Trap New Year.

Merry Christmas to you all, I just can't wait for the new year *gets countdown timer*.Merry Christmas to all the mods and admins who made the best free hosting in the world possible...

Thank you very much OpaQue!A very Merry Christmas to all of Xisto and may you all have a happy and healthy New Year!

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays. Another year has already come and gone it seems. If I could buy you all gifts I would but it would be a little costly.

To all the Trappers :) I wish you all Merry Christmas, And Happy Holidays, and may you have much love and peace in the coming year... All the best to you all...

And may we have another joyfull year of reading ecah other on the forums :(

hi everbodyprimo thanks a lot Xisto for free hosting services i and i want started my post on this great forum by saying Merry Christmas and happy new year for all users of Xisto thanks again :)

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone out there! I know it's a little late, but better late than never. I hope you all get to see or speak to your family and friends.