xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
savgunz

Family Guy Or Simpsons Go family guy :D

Family guy or simpsons  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

you know the same 2 people that created the Simpson also created family guy? if you don't believe me you can read the credits or Google it :) and i will have to go with family because i find them a little more funny :PEDIT: ha family guy is wining right now

Edited by Blood (see edit history)

Interesting topic. It's quite a hard decision. They're both good. I can't decide now.Family Guy is epic! I just love the entertainment of it, it's funny and it's a classic.However, The Simpsons is quite good aswell. It's been on for longer than Family Guy. And you can watch it without needing Freeview, cable, Sky etc. And it's less entertaining, I only find a few episodes which are very funny on it.

The 2 shows have different types of humor, I personally love them both although I have been watching the Simpsons for longer (only recently was introduced to and began loving Family guy)... Family guy is more in your face rude but still hilarious comedy whilst Simpsons is slightly more subtle...

Even though I don't live in the US, I have seen several episodes of Simpsons and Family Guy and I can definitively say that Family Guy's jokes are 10 times funnier and easier to understand and the plots include more things from the real life so I can familiarize with the episode I'm seeing. Also, I like rude jokes and they are far more common in Family Guy :P

Though from all of the US cartoons, I love South Park the most.

Pssst, don't tell my parents I'm seeing it! :P

I love the Simpsons, for me it's funnier and I don't get tired of the episodes no matter how many times I watch them... Family guy it's ok but it's really annoying sometimes, when they repeat the scene over and over again for me it's like shut the ---- up! and peter... I can't stand him... haha just my opinion, but I like family guy when they do subtle jokes, for me those are funnier than the direct ones, the episode when they show hittler with a McCain-Palin pin on his clothes was hilarious, and they show that image for a second if you closed your eyes you missed it, it was genius... and the thing is that you get more opportunities to watch family guy than The Simpsons at least here in the States, it's like an all day marathon, different channels different hours, while the Simpsons is like one channel at an odd hour so I always forget :P

Simsons? Family Guy? Huh? lmao I like my MTV. lol but honestly never really liked both of them. So don't have a cow man, or I will send Stewie after you with his Ray Gun

I have to say family guy. I love the simpsons but they are not as cutting edge as family guy is. They don't care about offending people, just are straight forward. And when they slip in the little flashbacks... I love that. Family Guy can be rude and crude sometimes but that is what makes it so great. Simpsons were great when i was a kid and they first came out and probably cutting edge in its time too. But for now, I'd have to say FAMILY GUY RULES!!!!

I have to say Simpsons is better. Almost every joke from Family Guy originated in the Simpsons first. They just made the show more "in-your-face," otherwise it would have no audience. This is not to say I don't enjoy watching both, but the Simpsons is definitely the funnier and more original of the two.Regards,z.