xisto Community
indianpartner

Astrology Is A Science Related To Astronomy (not A Fiction) Astrology is a combinations of maths and science

Do you belive?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't see any kind of logic in the presentation of your ideas. What about astrology makes it scientific? Just like ESP and other Psychic claims have been proven false, it is extremely obvious that there is no logical connection here. The basis of astrology is simply fairy tales, and due to this astrology is entirely fabricated. Sure it is based on something scientific which I think is the argument your making, but that doesn't meant that it is true. My birthday has nothing to do with the arrangement of planets...Sorry.

yeah i agree. astrology isn't scientific at all. science is formed around proof, the whole point of science trying to tell us what everything is and what made it like how the universe came to be (the big bang?) and telling us how things work like bombs and earthquakes. astrology is none of that. astrology is just fiction. some people believe it but its like saying is a religion real it depends on who you ask.

I totally don't think that astrology has anything to do w/ astronomy.

According to Merriam Webster astrology is:

The divination of the supposed influences of the stars and planets on human affairs and terrestrial events by their positions and aspects

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/astrology

and astronomy is:

The study of objects and matter outside the earth's atmosphere and of their physical and chemical properties

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/astronomy

So I pasted this for you to notice the word I marked with red, you can define:supposed if you click on the word.

Anyway, I'm not being a smart-*bottom*, just trying to say that nothing that isn't proved can't be believed blindly. Give us some miracles that happened because people used astronomy to make their lifes better and personally, if it's supported by images or video I'll certainly put my finger on my head and think.

Now, I won't do that.

ps. I think that if you are a Christian you shouldn't believe in astrology because those 2 don't match as I've seen.

I like the idea of Astrology, but how many times have you read your horoscope and have nothing of what it said should happen, happen? I think that it is dodgy and rather archaic, but if I was presented with proof I would be more open to accept it.

There are proven maths and science for Astrology. We cannot say Astology is a fraud or cheating to make money.
In fact, The science and technology had gone to a supermost end. But still even scientists use to believe astrology. And any scientist and doctors who are making medical miracles are not able to understand or announce the complete functionality of a human brain and though they are fixing alternative organs like heart, bones,muscles, dna restructuring and all they cannot give a breath for dead body... Here is the astrological and astronomical science is getting proved by the supreme administrator.

Because its is a pure maths of astronomical science.

Astronomical science is not only about 9 PLANETS or 12 Planets. Astronomical science is a subject about the whole universe and galaxy.

The events which happens in this world is having its own formulas and YES THAT IS HAPPENINGS ARE ALREADY DETERMIND by the universal science.. That is a supreme chief power is the Administrator. (Here we are not thinking or talking about any particular caste or religion) As per astrological thoughts the chief administrator of this planet, living beings and other planets is only one person, who is unnamed supreme power.

People who like to discuss about this shall write and have a fertile discussion. No rubbish or unintellectual discussions please.

Yes strongly believe that it is a science obviously not an applied science but otherwise. And due to which many a people don't have faith in astrology. But on the other hand I would like to add that if we are going to trust it blind foldedly then it will be imposible for us to live normally. We will then indulge in behaviours which are otherwise treated as abnormal. 

Astrology is real . i tell the proof.Astrology Is A Science Related To Astronomy (not A Fiction)

I have some idea to prove the astrology.

Without sun light we can?t live. So we have the relation toThe sun. If any change made in sun that change can effect to world and all planet(full solar system) also.

If any change made in earth that changes will effect to fullSolar system.

So in universe all things have the relation among then.

The rotation of planet are affects all living being. So inAstrology sciences all the calculation is made by movement of the planet inSolar system.

Sun emit the energy of heat light. So we feel that rays andWe believe this is the sources of the living.

Similarly all planet are also emit there rays .That rays canFunction living being some other ways. Example (thinking, emotions and ect. )

Astrology is note by the date of birth and time of birth ofA living being. In that time every one have a set of planet moving value. So dependingUpon your parameter value your life is derived.

In astrology your birth planet moving position value andCurrent planet moving value are the parameter to find the movement of yourLife.

Note: before finding the telescope or satellites .They willCount and named the planet and solar system. How they do? think about that!

If any mistake or any comment please mail me(amarpdy.88@gmail.Com)

-reply by amarraj

I used to believe in Newton's deterministic, clockwork universe: that if the velocity and position of every particle in the universe were known, we could determine the fate of everything. I used to believe that there exists an absolute equation that can predict the motion of everything and, ultimately, the destiny of everything. Much as I hate to admit it, it also implies that there is some truth to astrology.

No, it doesn't. Even if one did believe in a Newtonian 'clockwork' universe, that gives no support for Astrology. The clockwork universe is still entities existing and moving in relation to each other, governed by physical law. There is nothing in that which would give hope to astrologers, since any physical effects produced by the position of planets and stars is so minute that it is immediately swamped by the environment.

For example, one might consider that the moon would have a different gravitational effect, depending on position. It does indeed, but the difference would be cancelled by a flea landing on a 200lb person.

Now it is certainly true to say that Newton himself has some crackpot ideas - mainly concerning alchemy - and many scientists were shocked when they discovered just how mad some of Newton's beliefs were. Far from being the 'first scientist' as many people say, he is probably more accurately described as the 'last alchemist'.

However, Einstein virtually broke Newton's universe, that is, Newton's laws can only apply to objects in everyday life but for explaining extremely large phenomena like Mercury's orbit or infinitesimal particles like electrons, Einstein's relativistic theories made much more sense. Indeed, science says that our universe is rather probabilistic than deterministic. In other words, we cannot really extrapolate into the future and predict anything accurately.

Now, the issue at hand: is astrology really a math/science related to astronomy?

Yeah I agree with pral .Whenever you look to your horoscopes ,you all will be feeling like ,yeah its true. Everthing matters in our faith. Recently i met a Good Astrologer in Chennai who is famous for vedic astrology ie.,ancient Indian Astrology .The facts he was explaining about the vedic astrology are interesting . It made me to have a faith on astronomy.