xisto Community
pop

Trap17 Offers 17 Mb Of Free Hosting

Trap17 is not free host and it should not be.It offers very good hosting plans only for posting.So i think this idea will make make this service different and it will not look like post&host (or how it was...?) service.From where Xisto will get budget to give you free hosting,here we have very much users and users which are one-liners and spammers which for few weeks get hosting.That is why free hostings are not good.They are not good for both,users and admins because admins can't get budget,users page is always down.Why don't buy hosting from from here instead from creating account on free hosting?Xisto forum sometimes is down,but hosted sites on Xisto are always up.

What coould I do with 17mb? I could make a sandwich and take a super big picture of it, but I might leave the fridge open lose power taking just long enough to post it. I might as well take a picture of my foot and save some mb. Come to think of it a hosting of a picture in absence of any reason waste resources. I's like to know what the author would plan to do with said 17mb.

Hi!I think the basic hosting package provides enough space that it makes 17 megabytes seem rather small. Perhaps 170 megabytes would be more practical as a means to associate the number in Xisto with a hosting package.I believe the original poster did have an idea of creating a theme around the number "17".@deonildI like the way you make a rather amusing post about how little 17 megabytes is :-)

What coould I do with 17mb? I could make a sandwich and take a super big picture of it, but I might leave the fridge open lose power taking just long enough to post it.

This is what you can think when you respond to a thread which is way older and started in 2007. 14 more days and we are in 2010. What's the point to responding to thread starter in that case ? ;-)