xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SolidShadow

Fast Food Secrets Things you probably dont what to know

Not trueFast Food SecretsReplying to DarkPsychoLetting the world know about all the crap in fast-foods actually does help others decide whether or not to eat it. Healthy food can taste just as good as most fast foods its just most people are too lazy to prepare their own meals which in the end will greatly shorten their lives with health problems. Like just last week, we had home made taco salads instead of eating at our local Taco Bueno and it was GREAT. I've been wanting to make the switch for a year now but have been lazy and ignorant to how very dangerous it can be to my health and my kids health, but after looking at this message board I'll be watching very closely at the ingredents listed in our meals and cook them myself. Also looking up ingredients to make sure they are safe is a must from now own. I want to live a long HEALTHY life and sure as heck don't want to out live my kids so no more HAPPY MEALS. Cause they sure don't make your body happy. Thanks to all. 

Actually i think employers hands are the least problem we should care about when there is not a real dangerous epidemy going on, because if we do not have that H1N1 A or other dangerous viruses that pollutes foods by not washed hand then you have to care about other things and it is the fast food you eat itself, i can see you have mentioned to sodium nitrite in your post, nitrite is not a little problem, the amount of it that they use in their products is very important, in our town we get special waters for eating but our pipes water is eatable too but they say its better to use special drinkable waters because the water it the pipes contain sodium nitrites. i have read a lot about sodium nitrite and i know that if you eat a thing that contains sodium nitrite you will not die today or tomorrow because of it, but it can cause cancers mostly first in stomach, this is why in u.s.a we have the most stomach cancer because they use a lot of fast food products. even with highly controlled amount of sodium nitrite you will decrease your life by eating it, so first instead of thinking about hands of the employer think about the thing you want to eat itself because it is more dangerous so do not eat it if you can.Other thing i think is very important is the oil used for frying potatoes, this is very dangerous because till now there is no oil invented which is completely healthy when it gets hot, but in most of fast food restaurants they do not replace the oil regularly and the oil will be hot for long time, i will not get into details a lot but just know that it is not very safe to eat those fried potatoes. most people think that using burgers are safer because they doesn't contain nitrites, but they are wrong because in our world now most of fast food restaurants are using premade burgers and they do not make it themselves so they contain sodium nitrites too, fried chickens are a little safer but not complete safe too, anyway most scientist say fried things are not good but you can not just stop eating them because they are delicious so just try to reduce your usage, by doing this you will enjoy more when you eat them.I still believe that McDonald foods are better, when you go to an unknown fast food shop then you don't know even if the thing you are eating is fresh or is from last night or even last week, so i still think McDonald is providing better fast food compared to other places and they really care about being clean and using fresh materials.

to some of the comments that confuse this important issuehealth food isnt bad tasting or limited to vegatarian foodgo to wholefoods or traderjoeshealth practitioner david getoff advocates a nonvegatarian program and is a good resource for health info regardless.fast food is pretty cheap but the unhealthy ingredients and cheap factory farmed meat is disturbing.to bad alot of the high quality food isnt cheaper tho...

I have been enlightened a bit more about what stuff is actually served to us in name of fast food. According to one of the ex-managers of KFC in the United States, the chicken that is brought in as mostly fresh has some "kill date" mentioned on it. The main reason for this mention is that the chicken is supposed to be consumed within 12 days of the "kill date". Like if the chicken has the "kill date" of the 1st of April,2012, then it has to be used or consumed by the 13th of the same month.

Now,what KFC has been accused of is that they dared to serve chicken which had gone beyond the stage of healthy consumption,the employees were forced to serve chicken which had started to rot. As a result,the typical unbearable kind of small started to develop, the chicken changed its color to green and the blood thickening process had started.The manager in question, who refused to indulge in this immoral and unprofessional kind of activity was fired and most of the others were forced to serve the rotten chicken.

The manager has now resorted to take legal help for the whole episode.

For all the KFC devotees, the question is would you still continue to contribute to their loyal clientele or would be reasonable enough to strike KFC off from the list of your favourites?

Source