xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I discovered Xisto on a search engine, google, while looking for a free host that allows cpanel and mysql. This is the best one I found so far and I am going to stick with it. That is how I discovered Xisto.

Hi all :D I am new one here :P Me and one my friend are working on some site and we are looking for free hosting now. He founds this site bu google probably and I got it from him. He is very busy with designing our site and I will take a part in posting here xD Hey, I am honest at least :DP.S. Sry for my not so good english... English is not my main language :P

huh..it was about a 2 years ago and i was looking for a good free server with unlimited file-size oz. no file-size limit, no ads and quite some space...I really needed this because i produce music and one tracks is about 20mbs big so filesize-limit was important! And i was searching and searching and finally got here to Xisto - i didn't believe at first, but it seemed logical, so i gave it a shot...I use Xisto ever since, eventhough my account was deleted once, because i was unable to post for a long time, but i got back soon..I can't say how happy i am that your service exists!greetz

I was looking for a free, reliable webhost with a lot of futures.

When I was looking for this, I saw Trap 17 with a lot of good reactions of Trap 17 on a site with a lot of other reviews of other webhosts. This is the way I found you.

The link where I found you:

free-webhosts.com-reviews

I googled this site. I was looking for a site that would satisfy my free hosting wants and needs. I simple typed in "free web hosting" and this was the first site that was listed on google. I would stcik with my old one, but it's slow and everything. Hopefully this one is much better.

I came across this site while searching for free host that has as much as Xisto has to offer. So I googled something like 'free web hosting' or something close to it and searched many of the links that came up intil I cam across this site.

I found Xisto when i was looking for a new host that supported Php and was free since my old one closed. I was using google (like always) to find free php hosts and this was the first and most likely the best one i found.

My old host which had just started a year and a half ago went out of business because of some of the damages caused by Katrina. I been looking for affordable hosts since then and saw Xisto on http://www.host-review.com/ and decided to give it a shot.

I was looking for good reliable hosting and somebody told me abour your webpage. Now my primary goal is to gain 30 credits. I hope it's good hosting you got.