xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I discovered Xisto via a Google search looking for 'Fastest Anti-virus' after being really mad at myself for buying Norton System-doesn't-works and turning my laptop into a rabid slug...! :)

I looked up on Google free PHP webhosting or something like that and a from another site gave me a list of different hosting sites. I also remembered my buddy reccomended Xisto and it was on the list, so that is how I discovered Xisto.GoogleSite Friend

I found Xisto from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. I was looking for a goog free hosting without ads. In the seach engine of the page i mark the options domain, no ads, php, mysql, and I found a few sites. I tried some of them, but in the most of hostings the "request time" was very slow, and most of the time the hosting was down. Trap 17, from my short experience using it, its one of the best.

by google of course i searched for free webhosting sql and php i also wanted add-free but i didnt mentioned it in my search querry then i found this site and i was completely happy to find a host offernig something like this so quickly

Of course I found Trap in Google, but I wasn't searching for hosting actually.

I was looking for some information on a game I had been recommended, and there

happen to be a post on it here, and it was the.... oh darn I can't remember the exact number,

but one of the top 10 results for the game name. And I was starting web development at the time,

so of course I was really interested when I found out what Trap was, and I joined :D yay me!

(Btw, I can remeber I was looking for a game, but dont ask me what game... im not THAT smart...

although I do have a 141 I.Q. MAUAHAHA)

I was searching a free host so that I can host my site on stock market but was looking a host where I can show my google ads and there should not be any google ads from the host, I previously use esmartguy, but they show google ads, also I was looking for high bandwidth with 100Mb of webspace.And after googling for more than 2 days with different keywords I discover Xisto. I first time came across this concept of hosting sites by posting in forums and as I like to write a lot so its not a problem for me to post.After discovering Trap I came across different other hosting sites where host for post policy is followed but Trap seems to be better than others because all the posts in most of the forums where not arranged, the moderators here are nice and they believe systematic approach. Also every other hosts have financial problem, so I think they might be closed sooner or later, then we would have a big problem.So I stuck with Trap and Many thanks to Google to help me discover Xisto