xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I found out about this place on the best search engine in the world - that's Google obviously lol. And im glad I found this place, sound better than any of the other hosts, and the forum sounds quite a beast too and looks it aswell.

I started out playing Kings of Chaos, so my friend started his own forum with an Army System, some other people joined from ipbgaming, so I decided to go check it out, I got hooked on their version of Army System and stayed there for quite a while. Next I found the link on the site and found this wonderful website trap 17!

I was over on Xisto forums and jlhaslip invited me over to the Trap 17 forum. He thought since my site is a graphics theme that this forum would fit better. He was right. Xisto is nice, but too technical for my taste. I have met a lot of new, and very helpful people over here. This forum suits me fine.

Well, the website here is nice, and it provides services i have never seen before.They even got the credit system, which prevents people from spamming and so on...LASTLY, their file size is much more than mine (mine is <700KB)

I googled my way here :angry:.was searching around for ideas for domain names and possible hosts for a private site and came across here.

I found this great website via Google.All I did was search for "Free cPanel hosting" and I came across this place. At first, I was a bit discouraged seeing as how the name was Xisto. It didn't seem like one of those free hosting forums. But when I got here, I realized it was a great place.

i looked at the free web host search. and find traps17, free and good rating, I had my old host still active and all that, good host also, but starting to annoy me,"playing tricks with me" I said,"if this is going to be offline now, im going to Xisto" well guess what, it was offline -_- and i came here

i found it through a search engine as the host i was using had a big add planted right at the top of my homepage which ruined the look of it. AFter a few minutes of searching i found this and had a look and signed up.

well, origionally i was just loking all over for a new host because byethost suckes monkey nut on a tuesday evining, and i couldn't find anything, not even this site...i found a few other sites but they wanted you to post like 25 times a day, and i gave up, but then a friend of mine found this site and said he doesn't want to have to put up with posting, but webmaster_2006 is now a member here, and he is the one who refered me