xisto Community
anwiii

Problem Creating Email Accounts In Cpanel

this is the message i recieve..."The e-mail account xxxxxxxx@ wildcatexotics.com with the loginSorry, you have exceeded the maximum allowed email accounts. and password xxxxxxxx with a quota of unlimited megabytes was successfully created."can an admin please help me with this issue?

I have corrected your situation. When a domain is added to your existing web hosting account it seems like WHM does not translate the proper migration.Opaque will be notified of this issue.You should not have any trouble creating email accounts.

i just double checked it and works perfectly. thanks!

I have corrected your situation. When a domain is added to your existing web hosting account it seems like WHM does not translate the proper migration.Opaque will be notified of this issue.

You should not have any trouble creating email accounts.

hey, even I get the same error. Please help me out too buffaloHELP.I tried posting a ticked to Xisto - Support but they do not reply!!Thanks!!

angad619,
I have fixed your account issue. You should have your email and all others as your hosting plan allows.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for the timely help BuffaloHELP
And now I have exceeded my monthly bandwidth limit!!!
All this time, my bandwidth counter was not working. It was showing 0/512MB used!!

I opened a ticket at Xisto - Support and brought it to their notice. Suddenly I get a notice that I have used 15800MB out of the allowed 512MB of bandwidth. This is what I get for reporting a flaw in their system!!!

That brings me to a question, if I can get 30 hosting credits and get my Xisto account upgraded to the higher one (the one with 10GB of bandwidth imit) can I get my site back up this very month itself or do I have to wait till the end of the month.

I get a traffic of about 3K visitors a day! It's not even halfway of the month and my site is already down!!

And there's one more problem to my account BuffaloHELP. I had tried to redirect angadsodhi.com/blog to angadsodhi.com/wordpress (there is no folder named 'blog'). It says 'redirect successful' but the redirect does not work and is not even shown in the redirects page!!

i know it must be frustrating you right now but you nee to relax. consider paid hosting if you're getting 3k visitors a day. i know this doesn't fix your problem right now but i highly recomend it with that many visitors coming to your site. get your site set up the right way the first time so you don't end up with the same problems in the future. well worth your time bud. check out Xisto - Web Hosting.com for the 2.95 package per month. will give you everything you need and more right now.with your redirect problem, why do you want to rename your folder in the first place? because you're using wordpress now? i would just leave it as "blog". if you are going to change the folder name then change it to what your blog is about. but i would highly recomend you not using a redirect right now. at least until you consider paid hosting.

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

I have my wordpress blog at angadsodhi.com/wordpress i.e 'wordpress' is the folder where I have the wp files.I use a simple redirect from angadsodhi.com >> angadsodhi.com/wordpress so that visitors don't see my index page.I dunno why but I get a lot of hits at angadsodhi.com/blog even though I've never given that address to anyone.Obviously angadsodhi.com/blog does not exist. when you try reaching that page, it shows my WP blog with the 'topic not found' page. Therefore I must not be losing these visitors.So I would like to redirect everyone visiting angadsodhi.com/blog to angadsodhi.com/wordpressAs you said anwii, I cannot rename the folder 'wordpress' to 'blog' as google indexes my blog as angadsodhi.com/wordpress and .../blog will look like a completely new site. Also all those places where I've given out links (like DIGG for eg.) will not work.Maybe I'll have to finally consider paid hosting! When I started with Xisto (4 months back), I did not expect as much traffic as I'm getting now.

If you are receiving that high traffic volume to your website, perhaps you should first consider upgrading to hosting plan #2 :P don't you think? It's odd to me that you rely on only 500mb of bandwidth...When your site is temporally suspended such as with bandwidth exceeded your redirect service will not work (because your site is suspended)... it's as simple as that.Please stick to the topic on hand.Thank you.

The e-mail account xxx@xxx.com with the login sorry, your have excedeed the maximum allowed email accounts.

This is the message I receive...

"The e-mail account xxxxxxxx@ wildcatexotics.Com with the login

Sorry, you have exceeded the maximum allowed email accounts. And password xxxxxxxx with a quota of unlimited megabytes was successfully created."

Can an admin please help me with this issue?

-question by andy

The e-mail account xxx@xxx.com with the login sorry, your have excedeed the maximum allowed email accounts.

This is the message I receive...

"The e-mail account xxxxxxxx@ wildcatexotics.Com with the login

Sorry, you have exceeded the maximum allowed email accounts. And password xxxxxxxx with a quota of unlimited megabytes was successfully created."

Can an admin please help me with this issue?

-question by andy

I have the same problem with "Sorry, you have exceeded the maximum allowed email accounts" even when I create my first account in colegiodepediatria.com. Can somebody help me? Thanks in advance.

hi fellasim really new here and am looking forward to get a account like u already have. btw congratulations!to your problem: if in the cpanel there is the possibility to change "mx records" you could go the easiest way by doing your emails for free with google apps. its so easy and you can login via gmail to your email (whatuwant@yoursite.com).all u have to do is follow the easy steps google advises you. it's also an advantage for your webhost since storage space is saved this way. best regardsstrgg