xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Angelexi

Types of books

Fantasy and Science Fiction :P Fantasy came to my list after I read Harry Potter. That was a great series. Can't wait for the sixth.Science Fiction is my favorite type. Well from time travel to alien invasions they are facinating. Who doesn't like!

Recently, my favorite books have been non-fiction, particularly in psychology. Ever since I took a course in this subject, I've been fascinated by it. In terms of fiction, I like anything that allows you to really get to know and "befriend" the main character(s). I like to see how people change during certain events.I agree with "everything" though. All types of books are good ;)

I like horror and thriller books.while reading they give lot of excitement ,enthusiasm and intrest.. also i do like adventurous books which give me boldness with out any fear to many kind of aspects.

I love to read some spiritual books as they give a lot of insight and revelation. Also I enjoy reading silhouette stories, romantic novels by Heartsongs publications which relate to romance based on christian ethics and mills and boons. Sometimes for a change i read Horror or thrillers too.

I love to read some spiritual books as they give a lot of insight and revelation.

Same here. :) Ever since I started reading spiritual books, my point of view in life got better. These books also give me lessons that I can apply to my daily life.

I also like reading comedy books. These books help me to relieve stress from my school. Scifi books are really cool! I also like reading books about romance and drama. :D

Reply to xChellesei So which is your favorite book so far in the spiritual category that you enjoyed reading?

So which is your favorite book so far in the spiritual category that you enjoyed reading?