xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Angelexi

Types of books

Reply to xChellesei So which is your favorite book so far in the spiritual category that you enjoyed reading?

Hmmm... that would be the book my aunt gave me four years ago. That's the best one for me. I forgot the title and author though. I'm sorry. :blush:

I love reading about supernatural book that borders on mutation and gene alteration. I love lora leigh and christine feehan. The first one talks about mutation or gene therapy where human genes are crossed with wolf, lion dna etc ... and the second author talks about carpathian or vampires but not vampires(so romantic in a weird way). :blink:I also loved reading national geographic, readers digest and discovery (they are magazines though) :P

i like a book called across the biracades its about two young people a boy and a girl one protestant and one catholic who grow to love each other during the trouble and then at the end they move to scotland and live together its a great book and is a book we use to read at school i never returned my copy and won't its a great story.