xisto Community
pyrogirl64

How Many Games Consoles Have You Had And What Was You First And Most Recent Game

I've had

Sega Mega Drive

Playstation

Gameboy Advance

Nintendo DS

Playstation 2

Playstation Portable

Playstation 3

First game I got was Crash Bandicoot for the Playstation. The Sega Mega Drive was a hand me down.

Most Recent game is GTA IV for the PS3

Edited by dj281 (see edit history)

I have very little amount of consoles... I generally stick to the PC platform. Constantly updating hardware ftw. I own(ed):PS (I don't use it anymore)PS2 (I still play it)GB (Very outdated)GBA (Sold it)And that is all.Most recent game for me (for gaming consoles) was probably GTA Vice City on the Playstation 2.

Sadly my dad hates anything to do with games, so i mostly play PC games when he's not at homeBut my cousin did give me his GBA color when his dad got him a PS2 (lucky guy!)and the games ive played on that are pokemon yellow and street fighter...

I've had a Gameboy pocket, gameboy colour, Playstation (one), Playstation two.The first game I had I think was on Gameboy pocket, and was Super Mario World, The most recent one I bought was on PS2, and was The Matrix - The path of the one. I bought for $20 AUD.I (am only thinking about because I haven't got the money) am thinking about getting a PS3, for the sole reason of getting Metal Gear Solid 4. I am an avid lover of the MGS series.I also emulate Gameboy, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, the MSX computer (To play the first metal gear games) the NES (to play the two knock off metal gear games). I only have a few games on each. I love old school games, I want to get a properly working classic mac (emulated or real) and run classic games on it.(Sorry for rambling)

well if you're counting emulators then i have the GBA and NDS emulators as well...I play dbz, pokemon and fifa on them...

My dad bought a Playstation 1 several years ago in China or something like that. Me, my brother and sister got the Xbox for Christmas one year. Now my brother has bought the Xbox 360. I do not really play it, but I fancy to see him play games and stuff on it.The most recent game he has is the new GTA. (I can not remember the name.) I watched him play it for a small amount of time last night, it was quite cool and neat. :lol:

I'm really glad to have:NesPlayStation2PlayStation3PSPXBox360Nintendo GameCubeThere's been a time when i've got also:PlayStationNintendo 64DreamCastGameBoy Color. My first game ever was Electro Body for PC computers. I think it was something about 1992 or 93. Do U remember this game??:D My most recent game is Metal Gear Solid (PS1):D