xisto Community
pyrogirl64

How Many Games Consoles Have You Had And What Was You First And Most Recent Game

lol looks like everyone has had the same machine's at some stage.Comadore 64 (first game was Tactical Manager)Sega MegadriveNESSNESDreamCast (biggest waste of money ive ever spent)Gameboyps1 ps2pspThats about it. ive thought about getting a 360 as people say there good for online gaming. But as of yet i haven't got round to it. Will never get a Wii as i dont like them at all.

my first console was the nintendo 64 which i got with super mario 64 and goldeneyemy first handheld was the original gameboy which came with tetrisi've also owned a nintendo, and a super nintendo, a mega drive and a master system.I currently own a nintendo wii and an original xbox which i still play all the time.

Wow... after reading all these, I feel pretty pathetic lol... the only systems that I've ever had were the original Nintendo, and the portable Game Gear. I probably only had around 5 - 10 games total between the two systems too lolMy sister had a Game Boy as well though, so I played on that a little bit too, but not really as much.

A few of mine
Sega megadrive
Snes -- The first one i bought
Nes
Gameboy
Gameboy Pocket
Atari
Commodore 64
Playstation 1 (bought 2)
Playstation 2
Xbox
Best consule in my oppinion (in terms of revolution of gaming, i'd say Snes and Playstation 1)

I have:Too manySeriously, we've had EVERY Nintendo console, EVERY Sony console except the PS3, an Atari, and too many Electronic LCD games to count! As for the games, most recently, Brawl, and my first was... I dunno, we had video games here before I was born, so I don't remember what the first one I played was. Oh well, not really a big deal I guess... :lol:

In the many years that I have been gaming, I have owned the following consoles:Playstation 1Playstation 2Playstation 3XboxXbox 360GamecubeGameboyGameboy AdvancedWiiPCCan't remember what my first ever game was, but my most recent game has been for the Xbox 360, which was Rainbow Six 2: Vegas which is superb! :lol:

I've had loads:

GameBoy Advance

GameBoy Colour

Playstation 1

Playstation 2

Nintendo DS

Xbox 360

I think Xbox is better than PS3 because of the games, Halo 3 is real reason why i chose 360 over PS3, also the Xbox is a lot cheaper than the PS3.