xisto Community
shadab

What Should Be A Balanced Diet For A Gym Going Person

I have been told by trainer which we shouldn't eat anything after workout at gym. We should wait for around 2 hours so that our body cooldown.Egg and Rice contains both proteins and carbohydrates.Good Luck.

a good dosage of carbohydrates and protein rich foods will do, to supplement your muscle building...proteins will help build your muscles immediately and carbohydrates will be used for your body's energy to burn fats.. :)

It is better for anyone to consult a doctor for a correct and complete diet.Go see a nutricionist, they can make a plan for a week or even to a month, but if you do not want to spend money in doctors, just eat a lot of soupe or vegetables, forget about meet and eat fish (red fish and salmon), do not eat butter, instead put honey or strawberry juice in your bread for the breakfast.Forget about eating cakes and stuff like that, you will suffer for a while but it will be worth it for you and only you.

I have been told by trainer which we shouldn't eat anything after workout at gym. We should wait for around 2 hours so that our body cooldown.
Egg and Rice contains both proteins and carbohydrates.

Good Luck.

not true

if you did any kind of weight or resistance training, or probably even if you didn't you want to get something after you work out- something high in protein
something like a lean meat, cottage chese, or anything with a lot of protein
i usually have a protein shake but thats a personal preference.

to the OP:
a lot of people who are trying to lean out (lose fat, gain muscle) will eat a 40-40-20 diet, where 40% of their calories are protein, 40% carbs, and 20% fats.... but thats just one small part of gaining muscle and leaning out its a lot more complex than that... theres a lot of information on the internet if you're lookin to learn about fitness & nutrition

I was lean and joined a gym for 3 months. The instructor asked me to eat anything I wanted but he also suggested some compulsary items to be added in my list. I am a vegeratian so ignoring the meat part, I was asked to have bananas with milk in the morning in addition to my regular breakfast. He also asked me to have paneer and pulses as they are rich in protien.But to others, he asked not to have fried and fat rich food. Carbohydrate, protien and fibre rich food was suggestd

What should be a balanced diet for a person doing a 1 hour workout at gym ??
What shoud be the proportion of proteins and carbohydrates ?

In order to achieve your fitness goals, you must eat a nutritious, balanced diet and drink plenty of water. Without the right fuel, you won't get the full benefit of your workout, and your body will struggle to recover properly afterwards.

Try to eat small, regular meals every two to three hours, which include complex carbohydrates like vegetables and pasta, like pulses and red meat, and from oily fish. This will help keep your energy and metabolic rates high
Edited by abhigyan (see edit history)

forget about meet and eat fish (red fish and salmon), do not eat butter, instead put honey or strawberry juice in your bread for the breakfast.
Forget about eating cakes and stuff like that, you will suffer for a while but it will be worth it for you and only you.

This part, I do not understand. Really. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I run 40+ miles a week, and I eat these things. If the philosophy behind this is that eating unhealthy foods is bad, this makes very little sense, since exercise leads to generally improved health and it would seem that this should allow some freedom in less healthy food choices. However, if one exercises very little or not at all, then the food that goes in needs to be healthier and this is when paying attention to the diet is more important.

For some clarification, I'm not saying that its okay to eat lots and lots of junk just because you exercise, simply pointing out that it makes little sense for exercising to require an ultrahealthy diet that excludes beef, pork, and other yummies. (Training for certain athletic events is a different matter completely.. and I'm not going to go there in this post.)

One?s daily energy needs depend on the amount of energy needed to carry on vital processes of life of the body and other physical activities one performs. It is affected by the climate, age, sex, body size and an individual?s health.Carbohydrates are utilized as an immediate source of energy. Therefore, it is contained in the highest ration in our foods. Extra carbohydrates are stored as fat. Fat is the nutrient responsible for obesity. For this reason, people with weight problem are suggested to avoid foodstuffs consisting of fat.Proteins are needed for growth of our body and for repair of damaged body parts.Water and fibre are required for the easy movement of waste materials. Fibre is needed in small amounts hence. Water should be taken in good quantity because of its use in several other functions. 70% of our blood is water. Therefore, be sure about you diet for maintaining good health.Therefore the Gym going people should follow the above prescribed content.

how to increase weight in 1 month.What Should Be A Balanced Diet For A Gym Going Person

hi, I am 24 yr boy with ht 177cm but wt only 52 kg. My co-related wt should be atleast 65kg. Moreover I have cleared the prelims of indian army and have to face ssb after 1 month. For going there I have to gain atleast 10kg in a month. Can u please suggest.

-question by I.KAILASH RAO

After a heavy work out it is highly needed to get in something that can act as a supplement from within your body and also help your body to cooperate and help the work out to show its results efficiently. It is suggested that we must have to intake stuffs rich in protein.

Protein Rich Foods

I think that one of the reasons that parents don't think that their kids get enough protein in their diets is that they simply aren't aware that protein is in so many different foods! Many foods besides red meat are high in protein, which means that your kids are likely getting much more protein in their diet than you think.

Common protein rich foods can include:

Milk

Soy Milk

Eggs

Cheese

Yogurt

Peanut Butter

Lean Meats, Fish, and Poultry

Beans, Tofu, Lentils, and other Legumes

Grains, including bread and pasta

Nuts and Seeds

It can also be easy to find high protein foods by reading food labels and looking for foods with a higher protein number than other foods, such as from 6 to 10g or more.

Protein Fortified Foods

In addition to foods that naturally have a lot of protein in them, parents can also buy protein supplements, such as:

Protein fortified drink mixes, including Pediasure or Carnation Instant Breakfast

Edited by LarryTuck (see edit history)

thank you for sharing this, they are very important information. when people make diet they usually stop eating or eating salad and light meals but this is completely wrong and will affect your body in a negative way. i think the best way is by reducing the number of meals a day, and eat healthy food which contain protein and vitamins more than fat, and your list seems completely perfect.