xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joecool2

Advice On Falling In Love Fast And Then Ending It I need help.

Hey,I need a bit of advice/help.... Im dating this girl.. but we barely ever see eachother, Last time i seen her was about 2 and a half weeks ago.She lives on the other side of town, obviously goes to a different school than me, and weve only hung out one time in 3 weeks of dating. Im supposed to hang out with her this weekend, with people... But im not sure.This is were it really gets stupid.. Ive only known this girl for a month. And a week after knowing her i asked her out. Love at first sight kinda thing? :) Anywase, this is really complicated for me, I'm not the smartest of 'em all... So i dont know if i should end the relationship, or see how it will go, because i'm not sure if its gonna work out. Help me?Edit:ps: we only see eachother once every weekend, she cant hang out on weekdays...

Edited by joecool2 (see edit history)

I would say see where it goes and let the relationship develop from there. There are tell tale signs that she isn't interested you just have to figure them out through her body language, her actions, and how she talks to you and stuff. Don't end a relationship unless your sure and from the looks of it your not, and if you not sure you could do more damage that is needed. Also has she talk to all and stuff either email, phone instant messaging and all that good stuff?

I would say see where it goes and let the relationship develop from there. There are tell tale signs that she isn't interested you just have to figure them out through her body language, her actions, and how she talks to you and stuff. Don't end a relationship unless your sure and from the looks of it your not, and if you not sure you could do more damage that is needed. Also has she talk to all and stuff either email, phone instant messaging and all that good stuff?

yeah, we talk pretty much everyday for a fair amout of time

I would say see where it goes and let the relationship develop from there.

yea, i agree with that advice. you talk about being interested in her and not pursuing a relationship at the same time. so something else is gettin' the best of your thoughts right now without you even giving things a chance. you know, that's what dating is all about. it's not a marriage and dating doesn't last forever. it's there until you are ready for a stronger commitment.....if ever.

sounds like either you've been in another relationship that didn't end good for ya or just afraid maybe she isn't interested as much as you are. whatever the case bud, take sm's advice and know that dating is supposed to be fun :) no strings attatched and whatever happens happens. if things work out, GREAT. if not, then it wasn't meant to be and you move on to what IS meant to be....and you will never know what that is until it actually happens :D

my last relationship ended out fine.just... ended :)but yeah, i don't know... i don't like her as much as i did before, and it kinda seems like were falling apart...

Well, you probably know what's best, like, the person in the relationship always does, even if it's in some far corner of your mind. I dunno, like everyone else has said, I'd just wait it out a while and see what happens, like, it sounds like you're not super committed or anything, so it's not like a breakup will be tons of tears and pain, so, I dunno... I guess just see what happens and if it turns out to be a really great friendship then great, but if she turns out to be a loser then just dump her... I dunno, though, I'd try to hang out more if you can... Being with someone in person is always better it seems, like they've got some magic or something... See how you feel when you two hang out.

Love at first sight is all fine until you ask her out after a week, maybe you should have tried the whole friends thing first? I know it's scaring seeing someone that looks to be the perfect person everytime and know that at any moment could be going out with someone else but you can't rush into things either.I'm not sure of your age or where you live but it seems you have difficulty in seeing each other, now add that with all the people she will spend time with at school that isnt you. It would also be hard on the both of you, wanting to turn around and walk to your partner just to reliese your not in the same place. I say give it time and on the weekends maybe get some alone time with her, as I said in another thread the weekend has 2 days and is it hard for her to give up one third for you, and vice versa, one day together can be a life time of memories.