xisto Community
whiskers_w

Dog The Bounty Hunter And The N Word Dog is Lying His Butt Off.

WHEN IT COMES TO (RACIST) DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER, DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

Yo. I use the so-called "N-Word" in MY daily life. I'm one of those brothas that Bill Cosby and Oprah despise because I use the word without shame. I use it as an affectionate term or an all-descriptive term that is interchangeable with the word "man". This is the common affectionate or all-inclusive use of the word in the 'hood, or, truthfully, throughout black life. I use the form of the word that is spelled with an "A" at the end, and not the form that ends in "ER". And, although both words are sound-alikes, that is where the similarity ends. They are defined at opposite ends of the spectrum, and in completely different contexts.

The English language is full of homonyms -words that sound alike but differ radically in their meanings and usages. There is the word "for", which sounds a lot like "four", and "fore". Every educated person can differentiate between these sound-alikes by the context in which they are used. There is no need for further description of either of those three words other than their context. Bill Cosby has a PhD, and Oprah is a stickler for education, so there is no doubt even THEY can appreciate the English language's ability to form differing contextual meanings (and spellings) for words that sound almost exactly alike. There is no similarity between the word *BLEEP* and the word *BLEEP*. Different context. Different spelling. Different meaning. The words are homonyms just like do and due or steel and steal, or even kill and kill. Context defines the word in each case, and neither of the homonyms mentioned here are ever confused with their sound-alikes.

BUT...

In the case of Dog "the Bounty Hunter" Chapman's rant, his use of the N-word is in the context of the "ER" version. And this is what exposes him as a liar about his intent in the use of the word. N---er is a term of hatred. It is always used in that context, and in Dog's case, the context is obvious, despite his disclaimer to the contrary during the rant. Despite the fact that his pronunciation of the word is vividly b]"-er"[/b], he has claimed that his use of the term stemmed from his stint in prison. He is claiming that having been around blacks in prison, who use the word extensively in conversations with each other has led to his extensive and daily use of the word, too. This claim is awfully close to the same claim Don Imus originally made, in his slip of the tongue, but far worse. Imus used his terms in a distasteful but non-hateful manner. He made a mistake in judgement about how that would go over with the darker set. But Dog's case is different. There is hatred in Dog's voice when he says "some *BLEEP*in' *BLEEP*". I recognize that tone because it never comes from someone who has love or respect for black folks in general. He's using it in the classic all-inclusive-term-of hatred-for-blacks context. The tone is the first giveaway. But his lie about the reason he uses the term so frequently -that it rubbed off in prison- will only fly with white folks who don't know anything about black life. That lie is the biggest giveaway. Why???

Because a n---a is a man. Period. Black people who use the term use it exclusively to describe a man. Even a white man. But NEVER a woman.

"Yo. Did you see that n---a in that fly red Ferrari?" "Yeah. He shocked me 'cause he was a light-skinned dude, and I thought he was a white n---a." Or.. "Dianne came over last night with a new n---a." This is the ghetto context of the term. Generic for man.

As a term of endearment: "Freddie! My n---a! Where the heck you been?"

If the word rubbed off in prison, its correct usage would have as well. It didn't so don't buy that lie. He called a woman a *BLEEP*. Point blank. Only people who hate black people use that word in that context. And, in that contextm it is what it is. Hateful speech. He can apologize or whatever, and he should be forgiven if he is really about mending his racist ways. But that lame, out of context, lying excuse should be taken for what it is. *BLEEP*!

im not so sure this is in the right section...however, i like how you pointed this out. i too, use the n word with the "a" ending and once in a while with the "-er" ending. but what really grinds my gears is that because im white, black people get mad when i say it around them. well, they can shove it because if they can say it, so can i. i have no problem with them calling me a cracker or mutha f***a.

I have never been to Prison, but even if I had been, I would never use this word in either of its forms.Just the way I have been programmed.Lots of words I don't use. For similar reasons. Racial slurs are demeaning. I recognize your right to use the terms as you deem appropriate, based on your being raised in the 'hood, or not.It simply isn't in me to degrade an entire group.Dog "the Bounty Hunter" Chapman was wrong to use the term in any reference. Period. Just my opinion.

i would have to say that the n word with the -a ending is not a racial slur. it is a common way to talk to a black person, like the word man or dude (he said that before). the -er ending is a different story, that is a complete racial slur, and i realise that, but i still use it once in a very long while.

I'm not sure about this. If people want it to be classed as a derogatory term, then it should be.They should have to find another word for 'man' that doesn't sound like a racist name for black people.Simple as that...

In many cases it depends on the context in which the word is being used. For example I am gay and I despise being called the "f" word (it starts with f has two g's and ends with t). Because there is really nothing nice about the word, and it is 99.9 percent of the time being used to put me down for being gay, or used offensively to call me gay. Then there is the word f word that starts with an f and ends with a g, I don't always consider it as offensive, because it has more meanings. For example f*ghag does not bother me, even though it bothers some people, and it depends on the context of course, theres the girls who just happen to have a lot of gay friends, then theres the girls who are overly obsessed with the gay community, in which to call her a f*ghag would be an insult to/at her. I have been known to call other gay guys the f word, if they piss me off to the point that I am ashamed they are even gay. Which is rude, but good god are some gay men annoying.As for the N word, I don't use it. I don't have a reason to, I think the ER ending is offensive and should never be used, and I think that the A ending is kind of lame, I mean there's no reason why the word (no matter it's spelling or meaning) needs to still be in anyones vocabulary. It just gives those who are ignorant the idea that it's okay to call a black person that, or allows a bigot to assume that if people are still saying it, then it must be okay for them to call people it. As for DOG, he probably is racist. I mean he goes around chasing people who tend to not even be white, so maybe a part of his problem with people of another race is that he just assumes everyone who is not white is guilty of some sort of crime. I've personally never liked him, he bothers me. But at the same time, why is it when he says the N word people flip out, but on shows that have a group of non white people, and they say something rude about white people (whether it be that they are stupid, or that they aren't in the know of what is popular, or that they are all racist etc...) it's just shrugged off. Why can't people just be nice to each other for once?

WHISKERS_W - YOU'RE A FOOL AND VERY UNEDUCATED!

In my opinion, *BLEEP* and *BLEEP* are one of the same. *BLEEP* is just easier to pronounce for the black man and because of this and because of the excessive use to create different definitions of the word, people seem to think it's ok to use *BLEEP*. where the hek do you think the term *BLEEP* came from? it's sounds almost the same! obviously it came from the other N word. don't fool yourself in thinking that it nly means "man"....or in california talk, "dude" or "homie" we all already know that calling someone a *BLEEP* is disrespectfull so i will stop refering to that one except to say you must be one if you want to talk about DOG being racisit.

white people can't even get away with saying the word *BLEEP*. they will be shunned by the black community. why? because they know the main definition is derogatory. the blacks created their own click just like fat people or any other people that become catagorized by society. believe me. fat people can tell fat jokes, but don't be going around telling fat jokes around fat people if you're not FAT!

the white man has laughed at the black man for year loving how you call eachother "*BLEEP*" and think it's ok! you know...those racists like you think dog is? you're a JOKE to the majority of the people out there. i want to let you in on the hidden secret out there. what about niglet? yet another made up word like *BLEEP* that comes from the N word you idiot. don't brag about being a "brutha" until you start respecting your BROTHERS! notice the A at the end of brutha? notice the missing R? notice the same thing with the word "*BLEEP*"? are you following me? why it has become aceptable, i don't know! i hate the N word in ANY FORM! even when you idiots are calling eachother *BLEEP* back and forth....even when i know YOUR definition of it, i know where it came from and it's derogatory, PERIOD!

now as far as DOG being racist? hell no! if he called someone the N word, then it was either a mistake or this black fella wasn't nice, disrespectfull, and dog was just mirroring his image. i have seen dog disrespct the black man just like i've seen him disrespect the white man, and any other idiot who wants to play games and try to step up to dogs responsibility in doing his job and prevent him from doing just that. sometimes dog has to mirror other peoples derogatory image or he will get run over and unable to properly preform his job duties when he goes in to not so nice neighborhood. he has to let people know he's there for the fight and wont be pushed around. that's a bounty hunter, bud.

i went to a 99% all white school until they started busing in black for racial integration. my mom was against it. i for one can say that i am all for it after living the experience. i think my mom is partially racisit in some indirect way, but she was a teacher when i was growing up and the blacks loved her. she's just misinformed about people i believe. i used to get in all sorts of fights with the blacks. why? good question! i didn't start 'm. it's how they were raised, take down the big guy and you'll be respected by your homies. we had about 5-6 black gangs get bused in to my school and these a-holes were picking on me haha. would you believe that i gained their respet by fighting back? it also helped when they found out my mom taught some of them and word got around that she was very cool so eventually i was off limits. i was in a click now i was afraid to be in. why? because these gangsters would bring weapons to school and trust me enough to show them off to me....and yes....guns included....in SCHOOL!

now although i don't condone the N word, i've used it with no regrets because sometimes, in situations, i have to stand up to myself and mirror other people's image just to gain repsect. to show fear is being WEAK in the black community. they called me cracker or pillsberry boy. i called those people the N word. if i were to call them "you mean black man", that would have gotten my A** kicked for being WEAK haha. a black man threw something and hit me with something in the library during lunch. i was with my click that consisted of a black guy, a couple asians and a couple whities. so i looked at this guy straight in the eye and told him....i have nothing against black people(it was a black man who threw the object), i think everyone should own one. i had to stand up for myself without throwing something back or that would have just caused a fight right then and there. a joke and a little humiliating did the job. he sized me up after the bell rang and i waited for him outside...for about 1 mintue he just circled me and i just stood there not saying a word and him not saying a word. this is how you deal with the anger the black man has in certain parts of the country.

you talk about one man being racist when he's not....i can talk about 100's of your "bruthas" being racist and for better reasons than you gave about DOG!

you have the writing skills of an educated man, but you need to educate yourself more on what it takes to survive in a cruel world and why people do and say the things they do. doesn't make them racist and doesn't mean they are bad people. heck, sometimes it does....

don imus, i peronally don't like. not because he used the N word but because i just don't like him for some reason....howard stern though is #1 in my book. you gonna call him racist too? but even i know don imus made a mistake and he should NOT have gotten fired for something that is politically incorrect. the N word is just that. a WORD for god sake. get over it if people make a mistake! society has put so much pressure on certain things that the word becomes more well known than if society just didn't talk about how bad it is. society a more dispicable definition to a word that shouldn't be as dispicable. it's a WORD and there is such a thing called a slip of the tongue. honest people sometimes make honest mistakes.

now, i used to live in los angeles. i now live in warsaw, missouri. a small town. i have traveled the the south and up in to n. carolina. N word this, N word that in the white communities. the same people claiming they aren't racisit or they like the black man, they are just used to saying the word. with some people i believe it in how they might have been raised by racist parents....but others....no....i don't believe them and i step up tellin' 'm not to say that crap around me. it embarrasses me and i don't want to be associated with people who use it. i use my own disrcrection to to try to guide and teach those that are willing to listen...or the community that i live in now that uses the word. my favorite parts of the united states was the south. traveling through the black communites with a STRONG sense of culture. not ONCE did i ever hear them use the word "*BLEEP*". why? because if it was something good, they would have adopted it in their culture.

fact is brutha, i am a white man and know more about the diversified black culture than you ever will. i even spent a month in africa. my best times was late at night when our group was asleep and i was having beers with the black workers and tribesmen who live there. even there, not ONCE did anyone utter the word "*BLEEP*"

the word "*BLEEP*" came from the ghetto. it's ghetto talk in big cities. it's non existent in small town like where i live now. gets your facts straight before you utter another word about DOG and what you think are acceptable words like "*BLEEP*". i may be prejudice in some senses, but i have NEVER been racist. you on the other hand is the pot calling the kettle black(excuse the pun). there is a reason why oprah may despise you and your kind. it's because oprah is well respcted for a reason and she was well raised with good morals and values and with a good heart. you even admit that bill cosby and her dispise people like you. that's not something to brag about my *BLEEP*, it's something to do some soul searching on and grow up on out of the ghetto.

now, if you take offense to this post, so be it. hope you don't. hope you know i am making a strong point and arguement that is well needed. you're my example. do yourself and others a favor and live responsibly in respecting others. DOG didn't hurt you yet you feel the need to down him and his name. do some soul searching like a said and spread the word and live by example. in all honesty, i believe you have been making an honest mistake. it's up to YOU to realize it and do something to reverse whatever YOU put in other peoples head thinking that it's ok to do or say certain things in this life.

and again, i have been wrong several times my own self wether it was a slip of the tongue or telling an inappropriate joke at an inappropriate time. i'm no angel but at least i know what's right from wrong so i know better in the future when i make a mistake and learn from it. do the same, kid(can also be substituted for "man" but you already knew that didn't ya)....be smart

WHEN IT COMES TO (RACIST) DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER, DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

Yo. I use the so-called "N-Word" in MY daily life. I'm one of those brothas that Bill Cosby and Oprah despise because I use the word without shame. I use it as an affectionate term or an all-descriptive term that is interchangeable with the word "man". This is the common affectionate or all-inclusive use of the word in the 'hood, or, truthfully, throughout black life. I use the form of the word that is spelled with an "A" at the end, and not the form that ends in "ER". And, although both words are sound-alikes, that is where the similarity ends. They are defined at opposite ends of the spectrum, and in completely different contexts.

The English language is full of homonyms -words that sound alike but differ radically in their meanings and usages. There is the word "for", which sounds a lot like "four", and "fore". Every educated person can differentiate between these sound-alikes by the context in which they are used. There is no need for further description of either of those three words other than their context. Bill Cosby has a PhD, and Oprah is a stickler for education, so there is no doubt even THEY can appreciate the English language's ability to form differing contextual meanings (and spellings) for words that sound almost exactly alike. There is no similarity between the word *BLEEP* and the word *BLEEP*. Different context. Different spelling. Different meaning. The words are homonyms just like do and due or steel and steal, or even kill and kill. Context defines the word in each case, and neither of the homonyms mentioned here are ever confused with their sound-alikes.

BUT...

In the case of Dog "the Bounty Hunter" Chapman's rant, his use of the N-word is in the context of the "ER" version. And this is what exposes him as a liar about his intent in the use of the word. N---er is a term of hatred. It is always used in that context, and in Dog's case, the context is obvious, despite his disclaimer to the contrary during the rant. Despite the fact that his pronunciation of the word is vividly b]"-er"[/b], he has claimed that his use of the term stemmed from his stint in prison. He is claiming that having been around blacks in prison, who use the word extensively in conversations with each other has led to his extensive and daily use of the word, too. This claim is awfully close to the same claim Don Imus originally made, in his slip of the tongue, but far worse. Imus used his terms in a distasteful but non-hateful manner. He made a mistake in judgement about how that would go over with the darker set. But Dog's case is different. There is hatred in Dog's voice when he says "some *BLEEP*in' *BLEEP*". I recognize that tone because it never comes from someone who has love or respect for black folks in general. He's using it in the classic all-inclusive-term-of hatred-for-blacks context. The tone is the first giveaway. But his lie about the reason he uses the term so frequently -that it rubbed off in prison- will only fly with white folks who don't know anything about black life. That lie is the biggest giveaway. Why???

Because a n---a is a man. Period. Black people who use the term use it exclusively to describe a man. Even a white man. But NEVER a woman.

"Yo. Did you see that n---a in that fly red Ferrari?" "Yeah. He shocked me 'cause he was a light-skinned dude, and I thought he was a white n---a." Or.. "Dianne came over last night with a new n---a." This is the ghetto context of the term. Generic for man.

As a term of endearment: "Freddie! My n---a! Where the heck you been?"

If the word rubbed off in prison, its correct usage would have as well. It didn't so don't buy that lie. He called a woman a *BLEEP*. Point blank. Only people who hate black people use that word in that context. And, in that contextm it is what it is. Hateful speech. He can apologize or whatever, and he should be forgiven if he is really about mending his racist ways. But that lame, out of context, lying excuse should be taken for what it is. *BLEEP*!

It comes down to this:Black people can say the word, and white people can't.I don't know why Caucasians get so up in arms about it. It's just a word, you say, so why do you want to say it so bad?I don't think blacks should say the word either, but that's their choice. They can't offend themselves with derogatory remarks.If you know what it will offend someone, then don't say it.EDIT: That being said, I don't care when my friends who I'm comfortable around, use the word in reference to me or any other blocks. I guess it's just a personal preference. I don't let it affect me with people that I know, but if some guy comes up to me and says "You're worthless because you're a Ni***r." then he's going to be fought.

Edited by Above The Rest (see edit history)

EDIT: That being said, I don't care when my friends who I'm comfortable around, use the word in reference to me or any other blocks. I guess it's just a personal preference. I don't let it affect me with people that I know, but if some guy comes up to me and says "You're worthless because you're a Ni***r." then he's going to be fought.

really? you're gonna fight 'm? at 14 or 44? you have a lot to learn in the real world bud. your ideas will change when you get outta puberty. i've lived it and i've seen it. i've seen a lot of blacks who will do exactly what you stated and it got them NOWHERE. hard lessons to learn. everyone, not just the blacks should just be happy with who they are and KNOW who they are and where they come from. nobody can EVER take that away and if they believed in themselves as such, there would be no reason to fight over such idiotic words

now if they said a momma joke, them is fightin' words! haha no j/k....hmmm....whatever

I was brought up that we should always be respectuful and not say things as such as the N word as well as others. but the fact is that if my culture and my own race cant stop saying certain words and encourafge certain words they make society feel like it is ok. Its like a monkey see monkey do thing.I see you do Im gonna do it regardless of what race i am. I hear the N word so much in day and sometimes I stop an look and see if its even towars anyone. an no usually to middle class anglos talking to each other ..It sad that words like that are being said on a daily basis but the fact is as long as a certain rrace continues to allow it to be used in music it will continue to be used.....That is the biggest issue the use of it in music.A few years back they were trying to blame certain music such as Metallica and others to affecting our youth. they were saying that the music was causing them to act certain ways , do certain things and above all they said it was making us suicidal. For that I say it was all crap. but after you think about it. How often do you listen to the music and how often will you catch yourself being influenced by what it may say . You may not go out and shot or steal or cuz, but by the end of the day i heard the same song 10 times playing thru my Ipod, radio friends car and its in my head, and things such as words just start coming out. why well they saif it on the song so whay cant I. there is no reason for you not to say it. they do it and all you did was sing along to the music.So what do to.

really? you're gonna fight 'm? at 14 or 44? you have a lot to learn in the real world bud. your ideas will change when you get outta puberty. i've lived it and i've seen it. i've seen a lot of blacks who will do exactly what you stated and it got them NOWHERE. hard lessons to learn. everyone, not just the blacks should just be happy with who they are and KNOW who they are and where they come from. nobody can EVER take that away and if they believed in themselves as such, there would be no reason to fight over such idiotic words
now if they said a momma joke, them is fightin' words! haha no j/k....hmmm....whatever

I assumed, as a rational human being, that you realized that it was a joke....

Obviously, it would be nice if nobody used the word, but that won't be happening any time soon (probably never) so I just try not to let it affect me.

garbage: Music, Video Games, etc. don't cause a person to do things. If they choose to pick some phrase or idea from TV or Music then that is their own fault. You can't blame music for the rise in the usage of the "N" word.
Edited by Above The Rest (see edit history)

I have never been to Prison, but even if I had been, I would never use this word in either of its forms.Just the way I have been programmed.
Lots of words I don't use. For similar reasons. Racial slurs are demeaning.
I recognize your right to use the terms as you deem appropriate, based on your being raised in the 'hood, or not.
It simply isn't in me to degrade an entire group.

Dog "the Bounty Hunter" Chapman was wrong to use the term in any reference. Period. Just my opinion.

Yo. Only the er form is degrading. The a form is inappropriate when used by whites because like you mentioned, its difficult to separate from the er version. Any white person who uses it is treading on thin ice. But blacks have the right to flip the script and convert a hateful thing into a loving thing any time. Understand?

WHISKERS_W - YOU'RE A FOOL AND VERY UNEDUCATED!

In my opinion, *BLEEP* and *BLEEP* are one of the same. *BLEEP* is just easier to pronounce for the black man and because of this and because of the excessive use to create different definitions of the word, people seem to think it's ok to use *BLEEP*. where the hek do you think the term *BLEEP* came from? it's sounds almost the same! obviously it came from the other N word. don't fool yourself in thinking that it nly means "man"....or in california talk, "dude" or "homie" we all already know that calling someone a *BLEEP* is disrespectfull so i will stop refering to that one except to say you must be one if you want to talk about DOG being racisit.

white people can't even get away with saying the word *BLEEP*. they will be shunned by the black community. why? because they know the main definition is derogatory. the blacks created their own click just like fat people or any other people that become catagorized by society. believe me. fat people can tell fat jokes, but don't be going around telling fat jokes around fat people if you're not FAT!

the white man has laughed at the black man for year loving how you call eachother "*BLEEP*" and think it's ok! you know...those racists like you think dog is? you're a JOKE to the majority of the people out there. i want to let you in on the hidden secret out there. what about niglet? yet another made up word like *BLEEP* that comes from the N word you idiot. don't brag about being a "brutha" until you start respecting your BROTHERS! notice the A at the end of brutha? notice the missing R? notice the same thing with the word "*BLEEP*"? are you following me? why it has become aceptable, i don't know! i hate the N word in ANY FORM! even when you idiots are calling eachother *BLEEP* back and forth....even when i know YOUR definition of it, i know where it came from and it's derogatory, PERIOD!

now as far as DOG being racist? hell no! if he called someone the N word, then it was either a mistake or this black fella wasn't nice, disrespectfull, and dog was just mirroring his image. i have seen dog disrespct the black man just like i've seen him disrespect the white man, and any other idiot who wants to play games and try to step up to dogs responsibility in doing his job and prevent him from doing just that. sometimes dog has to mirror other peoples derogatory image or he will get run over and unable to properly preform his job duties when he goes in to not so nice neighborhood. he has to let people know he's there for the fight and wont be pushed around. that's a bounty hunter, bud.

i went to a 99% all white school until they started busing in black for racial integration. my mom was against it. i for one can say that i am all for it after living the experience. i think my mom is partially racisit in some indirect way, but she was a teacher when i was growing up and the blacks loved her. she's just misinformed about people i believe. i used to get in all sorts of fights with the blacks. why? good question! i didn't start 'm. it's how they were raised, take down the big guy and you'll be respected by your homies. we had about 5-6 black gangs get bused in to my school and these a-holes were picking on me haha. would you believe that i gained their respet by fighting back? it also helped when they found out my mom taught some of them and word got around that she was very cool so eventually i was off limits. i was in a click now i was afraid to be in. why? because these gangsters would bring weapons to school and trust me enough to show them off to me....and yes....guns included....in SCHOOL!

now although i don't condone the N word, i've used it with no regrets because sometimes, in situations, i have to stand up to myself and mirror other people's image just to gain repsect. to show fear is being WEAK in the black community. they called me cracker or pillsberry boy. i called those people the N word. if i were to call them "you mean black man", that would have gotten my A** kicked for being WEAK haha. a black man threw something and hit me with something in the library during lunch. i was with my click that consisted of a black guy, a couple asians and a couple whities. so i looked at this guy straight in the eye and told him....i have nothing against black people(it was a black man who threw the object), i think everyone should own one. i had to stand up for myself without throwing something back or that would have just caused a fight right then and there. a joke and a little humiliating did the job. he sized me up after the bell rang and i waited for him outside...for about 1 mintue he just circled me and i just stood there not saying a word and him not saying a word. this is how you deal with the anger the black man has in certain parts of the country.

you talk about one man being racist when he's not....i can talk about 100's of your "bruthas" being racist and for better reasons than you gave about DOG!

you have the writing skills of an educated man, but you need to educate yourself more on what it takes to survive in a cruel world and why people do and say the things they do. doesn't make them racist and doesn't mean they are bad people. heck, sometimes it does....

don imus, i peronally don't like. not because he used the N word but because i just don't like him for some reason....howard stern though is #1 in my book. you gonna call him racist too? but even i know don imus made a mistake and he should NOT have gotten fired for something that is politically incorrect. the N word is just that. a WORD for god sake. get over it if people make a mistake! society has put so much pressure on certain things that the word becomes more well known than if society just didn't talk about how bad it is. society a more dispicable definition to a word that shouldn't be as dispicable. it's a WORD and there is such a thing called a slip of the tongue. honest people sometimes make honest mistakes.

now, i used to live in los angeles. i now live in warsaw, missouri. a small town. i have traveled the the south and up in to n. carolina. N word this, N word that in the white communities. the same people claiming they aren't racisit or they like the black man, they are just used to saying the word. with some people i believe it in how they might have been raised by racist parents....but others....no....i don't believe them and i step up tellin' 'm not to say that crap around me. it embarrasses me and i don't want to be associated with people who use it. i use my own disrcrection to to try to guide and teach those that are willing to listen...or the community that i live in now that uses the word. my favorite parts of the united states was the south. traveling through the black communites with a STRONG sense of culture. not ONCE did i ever hear them use the word "*BLEEP*". why? because if it was something good, they would have adopted it in their culture.

fact is brutha, i am a white man and know more about the diversified black culture than you ever will. i even spent a month in africa. my best times was late at night when our group was asleep and i was having beers with the black workers and tribesmen who live there. even there, not ONCE did anyone utter the word "*BLEEP*"

the word "*BLEEP*" came from the ghetto. it's ghetto talk in big cities. it's non existent in small town like where i live now. gets your facts straight before you utter another word about DOG and what you think are acceptable words like "*BLEEP*". i may be prejudice in some senses, but i have NEVER been racist. you on the other hand is the pot calling the kettle black(excuse the pun). there is a reason why oprah may despise you and your kind. it's because oprah is well respcted for a reason and she was well raised with good morals and values and with a good heart. you even admit that bill cosby and her dispise people like you. that's not something to brag about my *BLEEP*, it's something to do some soul searching on and grow up on out of the ghetto.

now, if you take offense to this post, so be it. hope you don't. hope you know i am making a strong point and arguement that is well needed. you're my example. do yourself and others a favor and live responsibly in respecting others. DOG didn't hurt you yet you feel the need to down him and his name. do some soul searching like a said and spread the word and live by example. in all honesty, i believe you have been making an honest mistake. it's up to YOU to realize it and do something to reverse whatever YOU put in other peoples head thinking that it's ok to do or say certain things in this life.

and again, i have been wrong several times my own self wether it was a slip of the tongue or telling an inappropriate joke at an inappropriate time. i'm no angel but at least i know what's right from wrong so i know better in the future when i make a mistake and learn from it. do the same, kid(can also be substituted for "man" but you already knew that didn't ya)....be smart

Anwii, my man... Let me let you in on a secret.

I won't stoop as low as you have. I will refer to you as anwii and only anwii. I think you should learn a little more before you spew your hatred and name-calling (im so white i'm right no matter what) routine on me. Listen to you speaking from a position that displays your ignorance and racism as blatantly as the Empire State Building stands above NYC. Bill and Oprah would love you because you validate the invalid. You judge me without knowing anything at all about me. And you do it with such loose prose it's laughable. I ain't mad atcha. But dawg.... don't tread where you don't know the turf. DOG told a lie about how he came to use the word. Point blank. I exposed that lie and you come with some crap about your knowledge of the black experience and, how you spent a few days in Africa with the tribesmen. You're kidding, right? Dog called a woman a *BLEEP*, and that is not how we use the term. He was acting like he was a brotha behind closed doors talking to his own kind, and slipped in public (like I might do). But that's pure crap! He made the remarks with the full racial connotation. Don't try to spin it any other way, dawg. Face the truth and learn from it. We don't call women n---a!

I am in my 50's and i have a black man the whole time. And I speak from an experience you cannot imagine. I realize that you are too right to know anything. And I kinda feel sorry for you. I came up in the ghetto and was raised with morals and manners. I dont do the name calling thing, and I dont try to judge a person I dont know a thing about. But you, I guess you consider yourself to be morally upright and correct, so you don't need to be respectful or display any manners. :rolleyes:

Another secret: Being racist doesn't automatically make an individual a bad person. There are many racists who have no idea they are what they are. They think because they can smile and speak to people of other groups that they are free of racism. But, that's not what makes a person a racist. Racism and racial hatred are not the same thing. Racism is comes with the exercise of power in a racially-specific way. Power is the operative word. Racial hatred is you spewing your crap about niglets and stuff. Advanced racial hatred code is only racial hatred in disguise. Racism, on the other hand is the U.S. sentencing commission with its dual standards on cocaine possession and trafficking. It's the Jena 6, or the cops in NYC killing young black people every month. You? You could be a major player in the racism game. Or you could just be a hate-filled pawn who only knows how to try to degrade people when you disagree with them. But maybe you should check yourself deep inside about the racism thing. The fact that you had to call someone who threw something at you by his race instead of his name, anwii, might be a clue. What do you think? Me? I don't know enough about you to say...

Maybe you can rejoice with Bill about the kid getting shot in NYC yesterday because he dropped a hairbrush. Bill was at least right about that. Black kids DO get shot for petty offenses. And I bet you that brothER won't raise a finger against it. But there are a bunch of brothas on the streets and in the courts and in DC today to protest it.

And you're right about the kid thing. Peace.