xisto Community
malapidp

Israel And Palestine... Do you think they will live in peace????

For more than hundred years there is a war between these two cultures, while Israel tries to make peace, however in the same time they have to defend themselves in order to be safe from terror. On the other hand there are planty of palestinians who wrealizes that there is no other way ecsept of peace, but there is a small group of people called terrorists who spoils the life of the whole nation.Do you think there will be peace there???

where did you get the info that arafat was poisoned?? that's a joke and a half. LOL, the guy was 75 years old!! If Isreal wanted to assassinate him, why wait till now when he already had one foot in the grave? it is so absurd that anyone would try to perpetuate such a stupid rumorJews are not the only ones killing people.. have you ever heard of suicide bombers? you might say they are in retaliation but you have NO IDEA who is retaliating and who is initaiting.. it can be argued both ways...

I dont think that the Isrealis are the people who are looking for trouble. the palestinians, been arabs, are known for their suicide bombing and they are the people who always attack the isrealis with their suicide bombings before the isrealis retaliates more viciously.

BTW, i do not think that Arafat was poisoned. By who? will b the BIG QUESTION. I believe that evrything will be fine in that region when the time comes.

I think peace in the Middle East is a joke. Muslims and Jews view the area as holy, Jerusalem especially. Both sides claim the same holy land so neither side will be willing to concede. The conflict is so deep that it can't end. The Palestinians use one of the ultimate weapons available, human life. If you value your cause so much more than your life that you are willing to kill yourself along with several of the enemy you can be effective. The Palestinians have so much hate for the Jews and so much devotion to their leaders and/or Allah that they are willing to commit suicide bombings. I think that the problem is bigger than a small group of terrorists. Granted most Muslims don't want to kill people that disagree with them religiously, I think that in the Middle East most don't know any better. Many grow up believing in the Jihad against all other religions. The Middle East is a very volatile region, peace is a far-fetched goal at this point.

hmm .. i think that there's still a long way to peace for the middle east. Althought i dunno too much politics or history of the middle east. But i wish that everyone is safe and there's no war for this christmas

I am IN the Middle East. I know more than most of you. I'm in Lebanon, just on top of Israel. I'm a Muslim, and we aren't bred to hate all religions. Anyway, the Palestinians, in my opinion, are fighting against ISRAEL, not the Jews, as Israel took their homeland away. That's the case.

I am IN the Middle East. I know more than most of you. I'm in Lebanon, just on top of Israel. I'm a Muslim, and we aren't bred to hate all religions. Anyway, the Palestinians, in my opinion, are fighting against ISRAEL, not the Jews, as Israel took their homeland away. That's the case.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You see, millions of Jews were thrown out of their homeland by Roman Empire. As a result israel could make a battle agains Palestinians, and the one who will survive, will live in Israel, However, Israelis don't want to fight, because it willl be very easy to win all arabs aroud, Israelis want peace. they want that all the people around the world will live in peace, because this is the most important thing in the world... ;);):P:P;):P

For more than hundred years there is a war between these two cultures, while Israel tries to make peace, however in the same time they have to defend themselves in order to be safe from terror. On the other hand there are planty of palestinians who wrealizes that there is no other way ecsept of peace, but there is a small group of people called terrorists who spoils the life of the whole nation.

Do you think there will be peace there???

37172[/snapback]

My friends, there is no impossible with GOD. GOD is great much great that the terrorist, Palestine and Israel will be in peace soon. Just pray and ask God for peace for both country and us. No one can rule or defeat Israel. Israel is the land of Promised as God said.

i thought the war between these 2 was going on for the last 3-4000 years now not one hundred.

Dont believe everything written on the paper, dont believe whatever you heard in the news. Analyze, search for truth, search the internet about the actual facts. It does seemed to be too underground, and yes it is. Facts that were always hidden from your eyes are there in the net. Today, i've found this one;

Puppet Of String

Conspiracy is a dirty word. But trust me, this word is the one that causing many chaos in the world, for example, Abraham Lincon was killed because of conspiracy, and it was also the same when Brutus killed Julius Caesar. Go here;

Info Wars

Then you can open your eyes more about this word.

*edited: where is the edit button anyway?

Notice from Johnny:
Merged double posts...avoid them in the future by using post preview.

Name:watcher7who says Israel wants to make peace?? they are the one who made the trouble, conquering the Palestinian land, & killing thousands of innocent people. The poor Palestinians try to defend their homes & families. Palestinians friends around the world also trying to stop the Israelian cruelty. That's why there were suicide bombers & thats' the only way to teach Israels supporters.-watcher7

The main problem with the Israeli-Palestinian dispute is that both sides rely heavily on the theory of "an eye for an eye", of violence and revenge. If one side sends a suicide bomber to blow up a few innocent citizens (and tourists too), the other would reply by sending a few of its gunships to the other party. Peace is not possible unless one of them suddenly decides not to retaliate. But that's doubtful too, considering the Arab side, which loves to terrorize other nations, not only Israel. I don't think they will ever stop unless the whole of Israel is occupied. The problem here is religion, of neo-Islamic teachings of Jihad and other primitive thoughts. Notions such as reward on the other side for murdering infidels etc. If, for example, the Palestinians had been Christians, or Buddhists, or any other religion, this war would have taken a different turn. Talks would be more productive, and there will be more understanding between leaders. Israel, on the other hand, for such as small state, has so much power, mainly because of the US support, so mix that with a whole lot of pride and ego, and what do you get? Loathe. Envy. Jealousy. And who is the next door neighbor that's really pissed? - Palestine, of course. And being a Muslim nation (like all Muslim nations), violence and war are in their blood. So, the conflict between Israel and Palestine was inevitable. Two diseased nations infecting one another in a vicious circle that will continue unless and until one completely wipes out the other.

Edited by polter (see edit history)

where did you get the info that arafat was poisoned?? that's a joke and a half. LOL, the guy was 75 years old!! If Isreal wanted to assassinate him, why wait till now when he already had one foot in the grave? it is so absurd that anyone would try to perpetuate such a stupid rumor
Jews are not the only ones killing people.. have you ever heard of suicide bombers? you might say they are in retaliation but you have NO IDEA who is retaliating and who is initaiting.. it can be argued both ways...

Well the medical report said that he was poisoned .

And take a look please at the statistics ... Who is killing more ? Palestenians with their small rocks , or Isrealis with their Guns and their Tanks and their bombs And their aerofighters?
Every day :
* 3-6 Palestinians die
which are about 70% *women and children*
* 5-9 Palestinians lose their home and become homeless

* about 3 *Soldiers*

Do you think that these peoples are not going to revenge ? They invented the "suicide bombers" way to defend their selves and their sons , wives , etc..
And finally who came first ? Israelis or Palestinians .. The land was owned by palestinians but Israelis came to it by war .. and now they want us to believe that they're doing that for peace , and to defend their selves .

who says Israel wants to make peace?? they are the one who made the trouble, conquering the Palestinian land, & killing thousands of innocent people. The poor Palestinians try to defend their homes & families.
Palestinians friends around the world also trying to stop the Israelian cruelty. That's why there were suicide bombers & thats' the only way to teach Israels supporters.

I completely agree with you
Edited by Dark_Prisoner (see edit history)

Have to say its still a long way before Middle East does see any peace. There has been attempts for either to get along, but of course suicide bombers and the radicals on both sides tend to ruin that process. As for the homeland disputes, whether Israel took the land away from palenstine or so, I dont know much about, so I'll stay out of that one.