xisto Community
Sandokan

Bux.to

Oh God, have I tried such sites - and I never get anything back from it. I used to visit all the sites I could every day, but still it took over a month before I got one, lousy dollar. But the thing is that I needed 10 dollars to actually get it, and I stopped at 7... so after all that work, and all that time I used; I never got a penny. It takes too much time, and you get too little back from it. So it is not a good way to earn money, as alex said above... I was stupid (I am still quite stupid, haha.) but I have stopped doing that crap. If you really want to earn some extra cash, there are thousands of other ways you can earn money.

:lol: Bux.to does not payout? Well, yeah, you're right, they're not paying out within 30 days to basic members. In their AGBs you can read that counts for Premium Members, basic members have to wait like 60 days for payout. Quiet a reason to upgrade, don't you think? Well.. For me the day of truth comes next week, the 17th May. Don't forget, pals, don't ever forget to read the ABGs! (and FAQs)

Hi guys! I am in a sunctioned country but I want to use paypal. Does anyone know how to fool this thing so that it doesn't deny me the opportunity to make money online. I desperatley want to make some money online. These pay per cllick don't seem to be a good idea to me unless things like AutoClicker really work.

Iono, I think I'd rather avoid things like this. Unless it was the new internet fad and you could find reviews for it, like, everywhere--I wouldn't trust it. Mind, I really wouldn't know. Even if they are paying you, it feels like you're letting them cheat you. Just a little.

well i tried bux.to before..i also used those autoclickers..yet i only earn cents..and i grew tired of browsing and clicking their pages until i totally abandoned my account.. they also limit the number of ads and pages that someone can browse based on his country or location..that means it is not an effective method to earn money online..better stick to google adsense or ypn..

Replying to Bluebear ok can you Please tell me one of those thousands other ways , coz ive tried alot and I couldnt find anygood way , most of sites are just like bux.To they depend on the referrals or it will take forever 2 get paid -reply by omar khaled

lol i put in a request for payment of $10 back in feburary and i'm still waiting for payment, i guess the trick with these clicking sites is that you must first invest money into them before they really bring in any sort of money.to really make money from bux.to you would need to purchase referrals and large quantities to be sure that you will make money.Right now the only package where bux.to will actually replace inactive paid inferrals is the 500 member package, at a hefty $400+ it really isn't such a great deal. i mean think about it, you would have to go through 500 people and make sure that each one of them were activly clicking away for you.not worth the time and effort in my opinion, and payment even as a premium member takes a whooping 30 business days! I'd advise to forget about internet click sites to make money, very time consuming and returns very little!

MY experience with bux.to is that I've never been able to buy refferals because to buy them you need Alert Pay to be able to pay for them and the first time I tried to fund my account on alert pay to buy the refferals I put the money in my bank account that I only use for this purpose then I login to Alert pay I made one transaction and the system reflected that I had made two transactions for the same amount, not knowing this I wait for the transaction to clear and when it did I found the unpleasent surprise that for some reason they paid the fee for unsuficient funds to my bank with those same funds and now I have a -$7 balance in the Alert Pay account. After I found out about this Ive sent them various emails and its like they dont even exist. Bux.to isnt responsible for this but they only promote Alert Pay and wont use Paypal. Ultimately it may seem like a fraudlent scheme for some people whe they are trying so hard to buy this refferals only to find that u lost your money and you owe them money still. FEEL FREE TO POST ON THIS...