xisto Community
serverph

Scoop: Mod Velma's Birthday! greetings on velmas birthday go here :D

i just had a long and nice chat with velma over hosting queries of my own, and it came up that velma is going to be celebrating a birthday this coming weekend! since velma is still quiet about it in the forums, i'm making this thread. :P

Posted Image

but that would not be enough, so i'm adding this video to greet velma as well! :P

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

opaque, give velma a break for a birthday celebration. B) i heard you're moving to a new office, and that velma is a workaholic, so it should come from you to ORDER velma to have fun with friends and family! (or else velma will not listen B))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VELMA!!!

(as i've mentioned, if you didn't have FUN on your birthday, we will start a guessing game on your age. :D)

Velma's birthday B), maybe if we are all nice we will get birthday credits :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Happy birthday to you TOO YOU, happy birthday to you TOO YOU, happy birthday velma happy birthday TOO YOU!! (singing it in a rock and roll tune)

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

HAPPY B'DAY ! ... in advance :-)

And about the Leave.. umm...

A long list of friends (and err.. guyz) then your relatives... the old office pals.. the new office group .. your pets ..

Because I m a good boss and I m understanding ... I think 24 hours is jussssst fine :-) ? (*fingers croosseed*) :P

Heh, few minnits short dont ever hurt anyone right?Happy Bday to ye,Now that all the formalites are taken care of, lets get down to business, wheres the party?

Thank you so much

I really appreciate you guys doing this for me.. This has to be the most special thing ever done for me... I really appreciate it a lot... I was just working when I noticed he topic and then I got a call from an old friend of mine....

I think we are gonna see the guessing game Server... I had originally planned not to celebrate my birthday but as I spent the whole week working and working and working some more..I decided to take my friends and parents out and I realized two problems :-

1. They are all busy studying for exams or something and I do not want to disturb them :D

2. My mom is feeling a bit sick....

So I guess I am gonna end up staying at my place this year... Some birthday :rolleyes:

I LOVED THE VIDEO... THAT WAS SO CUTE AND SWEET... Seriously though this birthday will be the most memorable for even though I cannot party out I can always hang out on trap... OpaQue has actually been trying to get me to take a holiday but I refuse :D

THANKS AGAIN GUYS... SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS BIRTHDAY SO SWEET AND PERSONAL. usually have friends coming, this year I thought I was gonna be alone but I guess I am not ;)

THANK YOU :D

Happy Birthday from here too :rolleyes:Don't worry you're not alone :D And I think your friends will find some time to see you ;)I want to wish you some great luck in life, to be very successful and to find real love( if you haven't found one so far :D ) And have a beer for me :D :D:):D

lol i was talking to velma yesterday :rolleyes: sorry i didn't know. anyways, happy birthday velma! (or belated, whichever... well it IS a weekend here, server mentioned that it would be held during the weekends).

Enough for now people, dont let Velma's head float into the sky.As it is, it tends to get loose once in a while :rolleyes: