xisto Community
varalu

Addictive Flash Games Online Flash games...

I used to love the arcade version of Rampage, available from Shockwave's website, but unfortunately its rights were taken back to the company that made it (don't recall the name...) and they put it on their website, but messed it up somehow in the transfer so that it doesn't currently work.Anyway, I highly recommend all the games from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ as you can find most popular Nintendo games there to be played online for free. Additionally, one may want to try Newgrounds.com though I recommend focusing with the ones that got the best ratings. For instance, Gravity Golf.

Jagex LTD, You might know them as the creator of the famous mmporg runescape. Well, not long ago the released a new site were you can play more flash games. http://www.funorb.com/ i like the site because it has alot of addicting games. Fleat circus is pretty fun and house. Bounce the same. Check the site out and i know you would want to play every game that they've made. Jagex is one of the most entertaining businesses that have really made success with their games including their most famous game. Check it out. http://www.runescape.com/

flash games are quite addictive.. but i found that most of the time if i play too much..sooner or later ill get sick of it.. i mean its just the same old thingbut if anyones got facebook, they should know there are a few games thereits quite interesting.there are two that i play... jetman and text twirlthe jetman is the one where you choose your celeb and you have to hold down the mouse to fly.. but you have to avoid the obstacle.. it is so simplebut its so addictive cause you want to get the highscore.. its funny what we get addicted to these days..and the text twirl one is when you get a bunch of letters, and you put them together to make a bunch of wordsbut the thing is you can verse your friends on facebook. i guess thats why its so addictive.. its boring playing by myself.. lol as in not versing anyone.

Try Kitty Throw on FacebookAddictive Flash Games

You definitely gotta try Kitty Throw at the Free Games Gallery. You can challenge your friends scores on facebook too...A brainless game, but a good way to burn some time and de-stress

-reply by Free Games