xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint Michael's Nephew Born October 24th, 2007 At 5:42 Pm

Well I just found out that my sister's going to pop out her first kid today, so far nothing has happen she is getting prepped and all that fancy stuff. So I will keep everyone posted through out the day, and hopefully the hospital and a free wifi signal somewhere because I still got school work to do and stuff, either way though its going to be a long and stressful day for my sister and the family. DO I LOVE STRESS!! :P

Well I just got the word and from an hour from now, my nephew should be work his way out so to speak. So hopefully in a few hours from now should be another EVIL kid in the world :P. Well I found out the kid has been working at it for 4 hours now, being a stubborn {EVIL} kid taking his sweet time coming out, just like his uncles and sister B).Well its finally overOctober 24th, 2007 at 5:42 PM My nephew Hunter was born.He and the mother (my sister) are doing fine I was able to get a few pics in before my camera died on me so after I charge up the battery and modify the pic a bit I post it up for everyone to see.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Merged Posts.
Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Hey, Uncle Mikey, CONGRATS TO ALL!Hope everyone is healthy, and best wishes with the {EVIL} Nephew...:P

Well here is a Heavily modified pic of my {EVIL} nephew

Posted Image, hopefully once I get access to the hospital pic I will upload that for a better once, of course today I should have a pic of me with him, and of course with some special effects, "cookie monster anyone" :P.

Oh yeah I forgot it weighs 7lbs and is 19 inches long.

of course today I should have a pic of me with him, and of course with some special effects, "cookie monster anyone" :P.

actually, i was expecting your nephew to be all hairy and blue. :P maybe it will take a couple of days and he will show signs of the cookie monster syndrome you are afflicted with. B)

i'll puff a cigar for you, SM, the newest {EVIL} uncle in town! B) and give our community's best regards to your sister for bringing your nephew into this world. wishing the best of health to both mother and son. :D enjoy your family's little treasure now that he is still cute and cuddly, for as jlhaslip said, in no time he'll be up and running (and pulling off all of your blue cookie monster hair and gouging out your bulging cookie monster eyes) B)

Well here is a Heavily modified pic of my {EVIL} nephew

Posted Image, hopefully once I get access to the hospital pic I will upload that for a better once, of course today I should have a pic of me with him, and of course with some special effects, "cookie monster anyone" :P.

Oh yeah I forgot it weighs 7lbs and is 19 inches long.

congrats uncle. my brother have a son or a daught on the way. i hope it a girl bcuz my sisters have boys already

OMG IT HAPPEN

Posted Image

He's been cookie monstered, and it only took two days, oooh the humanity.

family blood is strong, SM! :P mutation is looking good. LOLZ!

Congratulations dude!Is the cookie monster gene a recessive trait in your family blood?Otherwise...Is your nephew really your son, and you'll be the uncle and father of your nephew son? Or did someone from Sesame Street knock up your sister? :P

congrats bud!!! do you live close to your sister? hopefully you do so you can visit often. really nothing you can do when their born execpt to just look at them, make funny faces(that will scare them til they die) and make funny sounds to make them look at you funny :Pbut at age 3+, that's when the fun begins as an uncle. i should know. i am one :D be creative with your role as an uncle. your sister will be doing the hard part raising this 2-3 year old tyrant while you get the best of seeing and semi raising your nephew when the time comes you ask to babysit. you can expose this kid to ALOT of stuff that the overly protective parents wont even consider.....but you can :P and the kid will grow up loving ya for it! B) and eventually your nephew will come to YOU if he has a problem.....because you are the "cool" uncle that understand him.also, watch close because these kids grow up faster than you know it. at first, they can't grow up fast enough.....but THEN they grow WAY too fast so you really need to watch and keep up B) i know he isn't your kid, but it really is fun watching a child grow up....at least for me it was. such a reqarding experience!congrats again and to your sister and husband(if she's married)p.s.- don't agree to change any diapers if they ask you to babysit. that should be a stipulation in babysitting hahahaa

MICHAEL!!!! Congratulations on little hunter being born.. He seems to be a beautiful baby and wonderfully he is a better cookie monster than his uncle..Hope you take care of this new bundle of joy like you did with your niece :PEnjoy!!! Warm regards from me and the whole Xisto team. Blessings for little hunter and best of luck for his mom B) I guess she is gonna be stuck on a roller coaster ride along with her son.

Congratulations! I bet you're busy infusing the newest member of the family with your good charms :PIt's really something when you hold a newborn in your arms and I bet you're excited to do so. Just remember to teach him sports and he'll be fine.