xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowx

Weightwatchers: How Can A Chicken Donner Kebab Be So Little Points?

Hi everyone, I need to loose some weight and im what you might call a tight wad and so i dont want to pay just for someone to tell me im overweight and need to loose weight when i can do it all myself and as such ive found out my daily point allowance and then im looking through various thins on the WW website about points and i saw something interesting:

Kebab House: Chicken Doner Kebab 4˝

This doesnt make sense to me...

Every chicken donner ive had or seen has been literally soaked in oil/grease/fat im not sure which it is but i can tell you that literally there is a pool of it at the bottom of the tray and the pita bread is wet with oil to the point that in some areas it cant absorb any more and it sits on top in a horrible greasy layer. S how can something with this much grease/oil be only 4.5 points? from my understanding the point value of a food is calculated based on the amounts of fat, fibre and protein which leaves only one answer t my question.. the greasy substance isnt a fatty substance, and its not a fatty oil then what is it? I know chicken is fairly lean when cooked right which then asks the question, where does the liquid come from? I know its not watery based as its extremely oily.

Any ideas?

Hi everyone, I need to loose some weight and im what you might call a tight wad and so i dont want to pay just for someone to tell me im overweight and need to loose weight when i can do it all myself and as such ive found out my daily point allowance and then im looking through various thins on the WW website about points and i saw something interesting:This doesnt make sense to me...

Every chicken donner ive had or seen has been literally soaked in oil/grease/fat im not sure which it is but i can tell you that literally there is a pool of it at the bottom of the tray and the pita bread is wet with oil to the point that in some areas it cant absorb any more and it sits on top in a horrible greasy layer. S how can something with this much grease/oil be only 4.5 points? from my understanding the point value of a food is calculated based on the amounts of fat, fibre and protein which leaves only one answer t my question.. the greasy substance isnt a fatty substance, and its not a fatty oil then what is it? I know chicken is fairly lean when cooked right which then asks the question, where does the liquid come from? I know its not watery based as its extremely oily.

Any ideas?

Maybe it should be 412 points instead? :P Maybe it's a smaller portion size or something. Also, just some friendly advice, don't neglect exercising. My mom lost around 60 pounds and 2 of my brothers lost around 30 all just by exercising. I really think exercise is the key factor, whether swimming or jogging or even better, playing sports, while nutrition gets a little too heavily emphasized.

Yes its all about exercise!For those of you that think you can just eat less then you are foolish!You will lose weight and fit into smaller clothes but without exercise you will just become a "lighter" but "fatter" version of what you was!If you diet the bulk of your weight loss will come from muscle which in turn will harm your metabolism!If you think I am wrong then how is that I can eat 3500 calories a day and remain a toned 13 stone!? Hmmm 4 double cheeseburgers from maccy d's for my tea tonight I reckon!Exercise, no pain no gain I'm afraid!-