xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hitmanblood

Msn Virus New MSN virus is bringing havoc

This virus really old, but it's still around. I got somethingg similar with AIM once. My brother got a message from someone that said "check out these picks of us on myspace" or something similar. Then our computer would send messages just like those to all contacts. It turned out to be a weird trojan thing. It pretty much just went away after a while.I was almost fooled when my friend had it, but I ended up asking her and she was all "what are you talking about?" so things are good now. x3

yeah man, recently i received so many such messages from friends, the rate is truly alarming. i think like 10% of my contact list is infected with such viruses, and considering that most of my friends are quite IT-savvy, its surprising.

This is nothing new to me with over 900 people on my contacts list I get this a lot and have been since 2005. First it was photo bucket now its every thing you can imagine.

Yeah, though this virus is probably been made for infecting WINDOWS computers... :lol: No Viruses are ever made for Linux anymore so Linux users are fine. :/ I hope I don't get this virus. I have not long had to reformat this month. :XD:

I've seen many foolish viruses like these before, Too bad my friends are stupid enough to accept any kinds of crap. (That means more "crap" to me B).)Just keep a freshly updated AntiVirus (NOD32 recommended) and always stay alert, f.ex i'm from Norway - Since when did my friends start speaking English and send me "image" files (which probably are .jpg.zip or .jpg.com etc).

HEADS UP and don't take crap from anyone :P

You shouldn't access those links and you should keep a good, fresh updated antivirus such as Kaspersky. I recommand it to you, cause i use it and i have no problem at all with it. You can find it here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/