xisto Community
nummell

Internet Are you addicted to the internet?

Internet  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 facts that we all are addicted to the internet:1.When you turn off your PC u have a feel of emptyness2.Your dog and your 3 year old doughter have their own web site3.When you want to meet some girl,you dont ask her for her number,you ask here for email adress.4.It happens that you say after evry word .com5.When you turn of your TV,you wait to show "Shut down" message6.You cant talk with your parents and grandparents,becose they dont have a PC,or an internet .7.You have a tatoo on your body where you can see "This body is best seen with Mozilla Firefox"8.When youR inbox will show that there is no new messages you feel depress and lonely9.You dont know the sex of your 3 best friends10.Your familly always knows where you are11.In normal situationS you dont laugh anymore, you just say LOL! or rofl or roflmao12.ThE girls you hang out are only in JPEG format 13.Your best friend is a guy you've never seen beFoRe14.You deside to go to college in a year-two just to use the free internet15.Your Favourites list scrols in 10 minutes16.You are convinced that the surfing on the internet is better than sex17.You laugh at the people that have modem 56K18.You start to use smileys at official letters19.When you wake up at 5AM,you go to the loo and stop to check your email on the way back to your bed.20.Your glasses have Mozilla Firefox in themSorry for my English,i think you can understand:)

I sure am, not in the way that I would die if I couldn't come online over a month, but if I have to possibility of coming online, I will do so, there are some great online communities (like this one, as far as I can tell :) )

I would call it addiction.Yes I am addicted to the internet. I only found it recently, to some use, but basically, it's got me hooked up almost immediately.I mostly go on forums. I don't play games, or anything like that. Forums and Communities are what I'm after. Oh, and also website building..I don't think I can live without the internet. Just because it kills time so effectively.I wouldn't beat up my parents, no. But fantasizing it, is that addiction? And going on about it ect.You don't want to be over-addicted, as it can ruin your life in a sense, that if you're a schoolkid, your grades might slip.I don't think I've gotten to that stage yet. I try and go on the computer every day, for 3 hours and above. But my grades, I don't think, have slipped.I'm not a social person, so joining forums such as these, kind of helps in a way.Most of my friends were found via the internet.The internet isn't bad, but it can be bad. It's your choice whether to make it that way.

Yes, I am a addicted to the internet.

It all started when I was 10 years old, and realiced that we had a program on our computer that I had never tried before! This "program" was called Internet Explorer and I did not find it fun... untill my brother made a msn adress for me. He explained that I needed this IE-thing if I wanted to chat with my friends. I hated IE, because sometimes it did not work. :) When my brother came to help me, it suddenly worked again.

Soon I used msn so much, that my mom bought broadband. I visited the homepage of one of my friends, and I thought it was amazing. She helped me make my first page, and yes it was piczo. It looked horrible! Every day I learned something new about this, so I found a new host. (Without that "drag&drop")

...I am not going to tell you the rest of that story, but now I am addicted to it. I chat with my friends, do my homework online, visit my friends sites and much more. I do not know how I will survive without internet. :(

i'm addicted to the internet. as soon as i get home i get on check my email, go to some sites and stay on for about 5 to 8 hours. and i have a palmpilot that i carry around with me to get on the internet with. so yeah i'm addicted to the internet.

My name is SM and I am Semi addicted to the internet (stage 1 denial), I only use it to communicate with people (stage 2 still in denial), I used it for school (stage 3 blaming others) to communicate with teachers and classmates. I also read news and articles of interest, and build my knowledge of computers and programming as well.So yeah I am not addicted to the internet I just use it a lot to get that high for knowledge :).

*Shrugs*I consider myself addicted to the internet.I spend far too much time on it for myself not to consider myself addicted to it.Hell, I definitely spend more time on the internet than I do off it, even including things like sleep and such.

Edited by dcshaw.en (see edit history)

I voted yes and no, mainly because I am not addicted but I really couldnt live without the internet. I am always looking for updates or reading a couple of music forums and checking webpages like myspace and the like. I also chat a lot, I keep the messenger on for a major part of the day, I feel like I cant live without it, it sort of makes me feel lonely when I dont have it. I dont know, I guess you could call me an internet addict after all, but it definitely comes after music addiction.