xisto Community
Will.Allison

Zero Punctuation

Zero Punctuation is a guy who reviews video games. He combines humor and wit but also stays on track and actually reviews the game instead of making a video with the goal of a comedy.

He also is not afraid to break away from the norm. He does not give a game a better review based on its fame. For example, he said Halo 3 was "average" when every other gaming website and their mother gave it a 10/10. He points out real things that you actually experience in the game.

Overall, he is the most entertaining game reviewer that I've ever read/seen. I highly suggest you guys check him out.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I just watched his Console Rundown video, and you're right. He is very funny, yet everything he says is true. Unlike normal reviews he speaks in the language that gamers actually use, and isn't worried about pointing out flaws in things.Excellent find, I'll definitely keep watching for more reviews.

Yeah I stumbled upon this site a few weeks ago. Watched his reviews - And I find them both amusing and honest, just the way it should be!Great combination of humour and seriousness / straight on point... And come on - Who the hell said Halo 3 was the best game ever? Grow up fanboys - It's just like any other FPS to me :)

Lol, really funny, I was watching the paper mario review. I think he talks extremely fast though.Lmao...... A retarded mammoth with a nine inch nails shirt on.... omg.... thats the funniest thing I have heard today..

Edited by FLaKes (see edit history)

I listened to his BioShock review awhile back and it was genius.I'll probably start going there to look at his reviews before buying any games.

I listened to his BioShock review awhile back and it was genius.
I'll probably start going there to look at his reviews before buying any games.

Hmmmm I won't expect you to buy a lot of games in the future then :rolleyes: Haha.
But yeah he does talk REALLY fast lol.